NFL Trade Deadline: The Bills Trade Rumors Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

8 first round pick for Josh Allen? Would you do it? 

Call me crazy, but no way. Yeah, the compensation far exceeds what the Lions got for Stafford, but will they ever turn those picks into a slam dunk "thank god we made that trade"? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Can we please limit this thread to rumors and not stupid jokes or musings?

I may only have 259 posts here, but i have been a lurker for a very long time. From what I've historically seen, I'm going to go with... i doubt it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Trade, mock draft, and game pick threads are all sorts of hyperbole, musing, and nonsense.  I like seeing the BS that pops up on threads like this.  Some posts are very clever. 

Remember all of the George Seifert at the airport rumors when there were coaching vacancies?  Pure gold! 

9 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Not the slightest bit funny.  And used upthread several times.  And lame, and annoying.

Sorry your grumpy. But when there is no news that what you get on these threads. Its gonna be a long couple hours if you expect only "real" news. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

Sorry your grumpy. But when there is no news that what you get on these threads. Its gonna be a long couple hours if you expect only "real" news. 

I at least expect inspired jokes if that’s going to be the angle.  If you want to fill a deadline rumors thread with bad jokes, I get to critique you on your comedic skills.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.