New Porcupine Tree

Draconator

I am very much looking forward to the new album. While the "first album in 12 years" might help sales, some solo albums released by Steve Wilson in the meantime sound very much like Porcupine Tree, especially The Raven That Refused To Sing (2013) and Hand. Cannot. Erase (2015). IMHO, his later solo efforts (To The Bone, The Future Bites) were OK, but not quite as interesting as PT or earlier solo SW albums.

My all-time PT favorite: Fear of a Blank Planet

Edited by DrW
  • Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, DrW said:

I am very much looking forward to the new album. While the "first album in 12 years" might help sales, some solo albums released by Steve Wilson in the meantime sound very much like Porcupine Tree, especially The Raven That Refused To Sing (2013) and Hand. Cannot. Erase (2015). IMHO, his later solo efforts (To The Bone, The Future Bites) were OK, but not quite as interesting as PT or earlier solo SW albums.

My all-time PT favorite: Fear of a Blank Planet

I had the good fortune of seeing PT's second to last concert at Radio City. Was very disappointed when they broke up. Saw Steven Wilson on the Hand tour - not nearly as good solo.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.