MNF - Giants at Chiefs 8:15 ESPN

ngbills

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Today's Jon Stewart is not the Jon Stewart of the Daily Show. You semi-retire and you're going to be wayyy off your game.

So his football analog is… Tim Tebow?

On the other hand, Jones’ football analog also looks to be Tim Tebow tonight

I feel the same exact thing that happened to Mahomes happened to Josh Allen. What happened was defenses really broke down their film and figured out how to take away the QBs favorite plays.  It is up to the QBs and offenses and offensive coordinators to reinvent themselves and find new things they are great at. I think Allen is handling it better but I think Allen has more variable weapons. Where Allen is really excelling is playing with a poor OL. No, they weren't fantastic last year but they are definitely worse this year. Knox is clearly our first half hero but we need Singletary and Moss to excel as well and they are just pedestrian I'm starting to Billieve. 

While we need to add a good DT and CB in the draft, we need a couple OL and a true starting RB #1 RB more.....We have to hit big in the lower rounds as well as the high picks.... I see us trading our baby picks to rise in the draft maybe end up with two fourth rounders.... Something like, DT, OT, OG/C, RB, CB with our first five picks. Anyway, that sure would be something if Beane could pull that off.....Maybe we can resign Star (this is his best year by far as a Bill imho) and add the fifth year to  Ed , keep Zimmer Maybe and find a new DT Maybe later in the draft and take care of OL with the first two picks.....

Anyhoo.... I'm glad we have another year with good cap space and nine picks in the draft.....

Not sure if I'd trade away next year's picks for anyone except someone who is young and staying.... Like a good OL we can trade for and sign to a reasonable extension. Although I still say this OL could come together this year if we avoid injuries and dedicate ourselves. Josh and the OL itself has to be better calling the adjustments as well.  We could use an EricWood type that is excellent at calling out adjustments and making sure everyone is lined up right and knows who to block.

Go Bills!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.