If we trade for a RB, who would you want?

Milanos Milano

Trade for a RB   

113 members have voted

1. 1. What RB would you trade for?

• Saquon Barkley
    • CMC
    • D’Andre Swift
    • Other RB, please specify
    • No trade for RB, roll with Singletary and Moss

1 minute ago, TheBrownBear said:

Barkley and CMC are really the only two that can do everything and make guys miss for explosive plays.  None of the other guys (Swift, Ronald Jones, Marlon Mack, etc.) are marked upgrades over what we already have.

Agreed, which is why I voted for Barkley. I honestly think he could be had. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, blacklabel said:

They’re not going to trade for a running back just like they didn’t draft one when half the fan base thought for sure they were definitely going to spend a high round pick on a running back despite picking Singletary and Moss in the third in back to back years. The problem doesn’t fall on those guys. It falls on the OL up front for not getting a consistent push and opening up lanes for them. Both backs have exceptional vision, that’s one of my favorite things about them. Both guys are very good at finding the crease and punching through it. The problem is that every other handoff these dudes are being tackled the moment they get the ball. I also wonder if it’s scheme a little bit as well. Daboll is a very clever and creative play designer but I feel like he can be inconsistent as a play caller. Sometimes it feels like he’s determined to make something work despite the opponent shutting it down play after play. “We’re gonna pound the rock inside!” Opposing defense: lol no you’re not, you tried eleven times already and you’ve got four yards. 

For a stone cold bruiser Moss has really soft hands. Neither he nor Motor are game breakers but with better blocking they can give you an effective run game and while somebody like Kamala would be great you don’t actually need it. Attention should be on the line.

18 hours ago, Wyobills89 said:

I really liked Rashad penny when he was at SDSU. He was a beast, haven't followed him a ton in the NFL though, but he used to be a bruiser, most likely could be had for cheap.

always liked that "stat" when he was drafted.... their GM at the time said a team reached out about a trade that same day LOL there arent a lot of trades in the NFL, but that goes to tell you how much these guys call around to try and make them happen

Broncos have essentially signaled they are looking to the future.  Melvin  Gordon could be had, has shown some great burst and quickness this season… 

Broncos need to begin piling picks, offer something for Gordon- 4-7’s might not make our roster anyway…

he could help this team 

Edited by B-Large

1 hour ago, B-Large said:

Broncos have essentially signaled they are looking to the future.  Melvin  Gordon could be had, has shown some great burst and quickness this season… 

Broncos need to begin piling picks, offer something for Gordon- 4-7’s might not make our roster anyway…

he could help this team 

6 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Going to have to wait until next year now…Hopefully it’s not another Ford. 

So true. Most of Beane's day 1 and 2 picks have at least turned out to be above average, but I think Ford's days in Buffalo are numbered. I expect a real focus on the OL this coming offseason even if we take a CB in round 1. I expected an OL in round 2 in this last draft, but I'm not disappointed with Basham.

Edited by GreggTX

On 11/1/2021 at 5:00 PM, No Place To Hyde said:

Singletary is averaging over 5 yards a carry. I wouldn't call that horrible. His usage is horrible. Him splitting reps and carries with a RB that is clearly inferior in the run game is horrible. The fact that our OC routinely forgets we can call run plays is horrible.

Want the run game to improve? Get the ball in Motor's hands more. 

I'd rather more Moss.  More physical, more patience, better vision. 

The first two can't even stay healthy...

1 hour ago, TwistofFate said:

I'd rather more Moss.  More physical, more patience, better vision. 

I guess if you want fewer yards per attempt...

Singletary is a better runner. And I don't even think it is close.

On 11/1/2021 at 9:37 PM, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

James Robinson if the injury is minor, Urban didn’t seem high on him going in to the season and they drafted Etienne in the 1st round.

Incredible mistake on his part, he has a young electric rb on a dirt cheap deal for a few more years and uses a 1st on an rb. Who knows Etienne might have been great this year, but the talent urban left on the draft board on team starving for talent every where except rb... brutal.

12 hours ago, B-Large said:

he could help this team 

If bills would trade for an rb I'd like it to be someone with speed and hands, but I'm not opposed to improvements at rb. I haven't looked at his contract, but if he comes on the cheaper side sure why not.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.