How to listen to radio broadcasts of games from this season?

Cray51

Hey everyone,

Ive been digging around but cant find anything.  Looking for a way to find the WGR radio broadcasts of the games this season.  NFL Game Pass used to have the radio option right on their player, but they have changed their UI and it doesnt list the radio broadcast anymore.  Went on WGR's site and looks like they dont provide the radio broadcasts either.

Any help is appreciated!

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'll try and help. I do this to pull in the 49'ers broadcast on game days because their my second favorite team and Greg Papa is one of the greatest PxP guys of all time.

Find the list of Bills radio affiliates.  Check each website of those and see if one is slipping and not blocking the feed. It takes work but you maybe able to strike gold. 

The site onlineradiobox is another resource for those affiliates to possibly get around the streaming block.

Good luck!

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

Hey everyone,

Ive been digging around but cant find anything.  Looking for a way to find the WGR radio broadcasts of the games this season.  NFL Game Pass used to have the radio option right on their player, but they have changed their UI and it doesnt list the radio broadcast anymore.  Went on WGR's site and looks like they dont provide the radio broadcasts either.

Any help is appreciated!

I get WGR on Alexa. Is that just because I live in Buffalo ?

...  or if you have or want to subscribe to SIRIUSXM satellite radio, you can stream either the home or away team's radio broadcast for any/all games.   I already have siriusxm for the radio in my car, so the service to stream the Internet radio feeds is available at no extra charge (roughly $20/month for me).   I don't know what the cost would be for "Internet streaming only".   I don't know if I would do that JUST for the Bills game feeds, but I really enjoy lots of other satellite radio stations for music and sports as well, and it's nice having access to them both while traveling or at home.

33 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I believe you can get the game on WGR's website on a real computer like a desktop or laptop, but if you are using a phone or notepad it's blacked out.   

I have no issues with getting WGR audio on my computer. Well, actually, I do have issues with Schopp and the Bulldog. But that's programming and not reception.

• Haha (+1) 2

Literally everyone is missing the point of the OP. He's asking if there's a way to listen to the audio of games that have already concluded.

The answer is pretty much no. Game Pass took it away, so the only option left is the Platinum version of SiriusXM, which only provides a replay of the most recent game, for some reason.

It's very frustrating.

• 2 months later...
On 11/1/2021 at 8:47 PM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Literally everyone is missing the point of the OP. He's asking if there's a way to listen to the audio of games that have already concluded.

The answer is pretty much no. Game Pass took it away, so the only option left is the Platinum version of SiriusXM, which only provides a replay of the most recent game, for some reason.

It's very frustrating.

that'll do for now. win.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/1/2021 at 5:52 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

I believe you can get the game on WGR's website on a real computer like a desktop or laptop, but if you are using a phone or notepad it's blacked out.   

He's trying to listen to past games--which I don't think can be done.

Certainly no way to do that at GR 55's website.

That stuff is protected IP of the NFL; they don't leave complete game broadcasts lying around.

18 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

He's trying to listen to past games--which I don't think can be done.

Certainly no way to do that at GR 55's website.

That stuff is protected IP of the NFL; they don't leave complete game broadcasts lying around.

This week's game is still on the SiriusXM app.  Listened to it tonight.  At the 2:36:00 mark John Murphy does an ad. "If you're in a car crash, like the Patriots have been tonight, call the Barnes Firm."  LOL

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.