Feliciano injured - week to week

5 Wide

6 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i have said this before, but our interior Oline is serviceable. They are going to get beat against elite Dlinemen (Chris Jones, Hayward, and yesterday Raekwon Davis); they will be meh enough against everyone else. 

The problem is that all the playoff teams seem to have those Beastly interior d-linemen. 

That's basically it. 

I was a happy camper as we approached the bottom of the 2nd round and Creed Humphrey was still on the board.  I was like OK, Beaner - you signed Obada who might show us something at DL; you drafted Rousseau; now do something for the offense!  But No.

It's foolish hyperbole to say they're the worst.  They're not the worst.  And even against Raekown Davis, Allen could hold the ball for 3 or 4 Mississippis at times yesterday.   But our OL limits what we can do against the best DLs, and ultimately that may limit us, even with Allen's superior pocket sense and mobility.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Process said:

Not rooting for injury... But this is very good news for the Bills. I have very little faith that McDermott would have made the move to bench him. 

It is what it is. 

Is this really good news?  Ike likely now starts. I think the drop-off is minimal, but it's certainly not an upgrade.

Couple that with Feliciano being our top backup C, and we are considerably thinner up front (no pun).

Not a forgone conclusion that we make a trade.  Only if this prompts us to find an upgrade at the IOL, then I'd agree it's best thing for the team.

2 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

Addition by subtraction.

Not sure why this staff is obsessed with him.  Ike has been the better player when he got the opportunity.

He has been one of the worst players on the entire team this year.

Wonder if we have seen the last of him ever starting with the Bills.  He is a goner after this year.

Vlad Ducasse says hi.

I vote for some Polish Power from the PS.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Let's game plan as if his replacement is just a tackling dummy. Run away from his spot, and roll Josh out regularly until the replacement proves he can block. Also start auditioning guys.

Edit: We could also have our RB stand behind his spot on almost every play.

Edited by HalftimeAdjustment
Extra idea

8 hours ago, pigpen65 said:

Tore my calf playing tennis when I was around Feliciano's age. Took about 2 months till I could play again. Guess it depends on the severity and everything but it is a slow to heal injury

Calf strain is a little different than a calf tear.  Like having 1k in your bank account compared to 1 million.

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.