Feliciano injured - week to week

5 Wide

Addition by subtraction.

Not sure why this staff is obsessed with him.  Ike has been the better player when he got the opportunity.

He has been one of the worst players on the entire team this year.

Wonder if we have seen the last of him ever starting with the Bills.  He is a goner after this year.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

I have nothing against Feliciano as a person, but it never made sense to resign him in the first place and especially deciding to lose 20+ pounds without even consulting the team about it.

Biggest issue though is the longer he stays on this team and sees starting snaps he's going to get Allen seriously hurt and when that happens any chance this team has/had to win a SB goes up in flames.

It's simply time for Beane to understand not every move he's made he has been a good one (In fact he's been pretty terrible on oline with Ford and also trading away Teller) and give up whatever draft pick is needed (sans a 1st rounder) to address this teams biggest hole right now to have a real shot at winning it all.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Why won’t they give Bates a try? This week against Jacksonville would be a great opportunity 

The reasoning that some of the local media have given is that they don't want to risk him to injury since he's the only real backup center option we have. (Although that's where Felciano has also played in the past).

But at this point something has to give considering this oline has seemingly regressed further coming out of the bye week.

I liked Mongo last year but after the way the playoffs played out it never made sense to me why we chose to bring our line back. I liked what we did in the draft but it's not like that was our only avenue to improve. No point in turning Josh into Russell Wilson who's now perpertually banged up after years of not prioritizing their oline.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.