Do you think Saints will call about Trubisky?

Hebert19

23 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They can call, but unless they offer us a premium OG I think Beane says "Thanks, We're Good"

Well  their second round pick and a 5th round pick would do it for me.  That would give us  a pick in 2022 something like the 13th player in the second round.  Prime spot for an OG.

1 hour ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

Well  their second round pick and a 5th round pick would do it for me.  That would give us  a pick in 2022 something like the 13th player in the second round.  Prime spot for an OG.

Trubisky is good enough you don't write off the season if he has to play. This is not a year to build futures at the expense of the now.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

For the 977th time, you don't trade a top notch backup QB when you're a Super Bowl contender.  Not 30 years ago, not this year, NEVER!

Hostetler wasn't even a top notch backup, and he outplayed JK in the Super Bowl.

If so, Beane should tell them two firsts and an OG, or pound sand, 

Edited by Don Otreply

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.