What team scares you the most?

Royale with Cheese

If the Bills play the Rams in the Super Bowl the Bills are at a huge disadvantage playing a home team in the Super Bowl.  Just look at last season.  For the record I said that Tampa had a huge advantage being a home Super Bowl team & I believe the Rams would be unbeatable if they reach the Super Bowl.  

4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Titans and GB. They're the type of multi-dimensional teams that can beat the Bills. If Henry is done, then that changes things. I'd say Bengals next. Again, multi-dimensional that can beat the Bills if they show up with a good game plan.

Def agree with GB. They might struggle getting past the rams though. I don’t think the bengals are anywhere close to as multidimensional as the titans or GB. mixon got stuffed all day running the football against the jets not that we should get too hung up on one of their games lol

Nobody wants to face KC in the first round. Without Henry, Tennessee is done. I guess my answer in the AFC would be the Ravens. Two teams with athletic qbs and good defenses. They gave us everything we wanted until Taron's pic 6. If the Rams have the best record in the NFC they could stay in LA and not have to travel for 5 weeks. Beware the Rams playing at home in the SB.

I thought the Titans were a team that was not a good matchup for the Bills in the past two seasons. They have a physical front four and a RB so dynamic he wears down the defense and exposes the team to a shootout scenario. But with Henry on IR I don't really feel "scared" of anyone in the AFC. The Browns were another Titans like team that I thought could give the Bills a bad matchup but with Baker hurt, Conklin hurt and the team not clicking I don't see them being a threat.

The Chargers and Ravens in my opinion are the two best teams in the conference but the Bills matchup very well with them. The Bills have proven to be able to formulate a good game plan against Lamar and are better equipped to go up against their defense thanks to Knox, Sanders, Moss and hopefully Spencer Brown brining more physicality to the team. The Chargers offensively don't in my opinion line up well against the Bills defense and I think their defense might give the Bills some trouble I feel that Josh can do enough against them. 

The AFC is the Bills for the taking but things change dramatically week to week. Right now the Bills just need to focus on finding some guard help at the deadline if possible and beating the Jaguars so that they can just pile up wins. 

Last time we played the Rams we beat them and Donald, just sayin, 

Sadly it would be Tampa Bay with Brady, the constant Ref favoritism would be near unbearable and very hard to overcome,  

6 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Last time we played the Rams we beat them and Donald, just sayin, 

Sadly it would be Tampa Bay with Brady, the constant Ref favoritism would be near unbearable and very hard to overcome,  

I don’t really worry about the NFC teams since you are only facing one and it would be in the Super Bowl. The AFC thus far is not really scaring me.

• Agree 1

The Bucs.  I worry that if we beat them in the regular season and then met them in the Super Bowl we'd lose, because the odds of beating them twice in one season are mighty low.  We don't have that concern with any of the other NFC contenders. 

In the AFC, as the weeks go by I'm starting to get concerned about the damn Patriots.  Mostly because we have to play them twice, and if we met in the playoffs that would be three times.  They seem to be getting stronger and stronger.

6 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

After yesterday's first half, WE scare me the most!  Not sure if we will be good enough to make it to SB.  Never felt that way with the 90's SB's.

Because we are missing something those 90s teams had. An elite RB. People think Singletary and Moss are the answer, and they aren’t. 

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

In the playoffs or even Super Bowl...which team would worry you the most in January or February?

If we make it to the Super Bowl, Rams scare me the most.  We can't pass protect in the middle and Aaron Donald could single handily ruin our entire offensive game plan.

No one really in the AFC scares me.  The Titans if Henry comes back would get there. 

Id have to agree and say the Rams if we make the superbowl...in the afc it was titans but if henry isnt back for the playoffs then they no longer scare me....so for the afc id say there isnt a team i think that os better than us

3 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Tampa without a doubt. Can't run on them. Brady, OL and receivers are tough matchup for anyone.

We'd need to be able to block them in pass pro and outscore them I think.

The Bucs great rush defense has come crashing back to Earth, somewhat, the last couple of weeks. They've given up 143 & 153 yards rushing the last 2 weeks against the Bears & Saints, while allowing nearly 5 yards per rush. That's against 2 teams that you don't fear the QB beating you.

I would consider our rush defense as solid(not great) and are now allowing only 8.6 more yards rushing per game than the Bucs.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I'd worry about the following in no particular order

1. Rams

2. Dallas

3. Green Bay

4. KC

5. Tampa

6. Cardinals

7. Baltimore 

8. Pittsburgh 

Any of these teams can beat the Bills in the playoffs.

Bills can also beat everyone of them as well, but I think we lose to Rams and Tampa if they face either in the SB.  Both teams have the ability to dominate the LOS on both sides of the ball.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.