OT- think about going to the MNF game - need advice

appoo

27 minutes ago, appoo said:

I've been on the west coast since 2011, after living in PA between like 1994 - 2010.  I had no idea how much better sports times were on Pacific Time. I'm in Nashville for a few months, and the wait time for late games has me dying. 

Our son lived in Nashville and I LOVE it there (especially compared to Atlanta) and we had a condo there in Green Hills. That one hour difference throws you off a bit! I’m not sure what the west coast would feel like, but I’d be curious to try it. 

6 hours ago, Augie said:

Good luck with Duff’s, seriously. That was one of my go-to joints when I was 16-17 and had friends a little older. We were more into the pitchers of beers than the wings back then. But BOTH were great! 

When I go back now I’m always amazed by the wait. Next trip back I will allow plenty of time to wait it out. It’s kinda personal to me, and I need to make that happen. It’s tough when you go as a single as there is little if any bar seating. I think it was @Alphadawg7 who said there is a small bar inside the door (?), but I didn’t notice it when I stuck my head inside a few years ago. As a teen we always had a table, pitchers of beer and beer, oh I mean some wings, usually. 

Yeah that was me :)  The only one we saw was a very small bar, basically just the wait staff use it and hostess.

Edited by Alphadawg7

14 hours ago, Augie said:

Our son lived in Nashville and I LOVE it there (especially compared to Atlanta) and we had a condo there in Green Hills. That one hour difference throws you off a bit! I’m not sure what the west coast would feel like, but I’d be curious to try it. 

Imagine 90% of Bills games being done by 1pm, SNF/MNF ending by 830, college night games (unless you're a Pac12 fan) ending by 8....it's almost a lifestyle change. 

I can actually watch my sports and still have time for family & evening entertainment.  

Just think it makes sports watching a LOT easier

4 hours ago, appoo said:

Imagine 90% of Bills games being done by 1pm, SNF/MNF ending by 830, college night games (unless you're a Pac12 fan) ending by 8....it's almost a lifestyle change. 

I can actually watch my sports and still have time for family & evening entertainment.  

Just think it makes sports watching a LOT easier

Our son was on his honeymoon recently in Hawaii. We got videos of him having Coronas at a bar at 7:00am watching the Bills while that week. Kinda like an early tailgate but it’s game time! 

He proposed to his now wife on a Sunday during the season at the Biltmore in Asheville. She said “I KNEW something was up! You NEVER miss a Bills game!” 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.