Day After Thoughts Dolphins Game

corta765

7 hours ago, Rockinon said:

It seems to me, the AFC east is starting to get better as a whole. Miami fought hard. New England is increasingly getting better and the Jets have now surprised two very good teams.  The Bills are now the hunted, and they better find a way to be more consistent. They are clearly have the talent but man are they up and down a lot.

Getting better compared to earlier this season? I think everyone in the afc east not named the buffalo bills has been a massive disappointment honestly.  The dolphins were supposed to make big strides and they have talent and nothing to show for it. The jets coaching staff doesn’t look any more competent than the previous one. Pats are a solid team but it seems like the belichick/McDaniels wizardry has been a bit overblown over the years…I thought we were gonna have a Matt cassel situation on our hands where anybody could step in and win 10+ games for that team but they’re reminding me of the dolphins last year where they need a couple huge game breaking turnovers to beat a good team 

this dolphins team might be one of the most disappointing teams in nfl history…I can’t think of a 1 win team that’s anywhere as close to as good as them on paper 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Anybody else wonder why we don't seem to be doing any jet sweeps or even the motions and sweep fakes we did with McKenzie last season?

As this thread leans to the offensive side, I'll add:

Bills need to enact the Tasker Law, and pull McKitrick from returns to fully focus on offensive duties. Perhaps this is a controversial point.

But...it seems the O is lacking that extra 5-10 percent "pop" that moves one from very, very good to Lombardi Land. Would IM jets, chunk yd plays (or threats thereof) be the answer?

Not entirely sold, but think it's worth a shot. Hell, maybe they're saving such a change for January.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.