Derrick Henry potential season ending injury

Process

1 minute ago, Malazan said:

We will indeed have a verifiable answer soon. So feel free to scoff all you want. 

Well, hopefully we won't have to find out what the Bills' offense looks like without Josh Allen, but I can promise you, it would not be pretty. 

1 hour ago, mannc said:

You mean like yesterday, when they beat the Colts on the road, and Henry amassed 68 yards on 28 carries?

You are missing how differently defenses play TN when Henry is just on the field regardless whether he gets the carry or not.

It is how many defenders DCs commit to stopping Henry from potentially breaking a long run that allows TN to play the way they do.

Not sure when he hurt his foot either or if he tried to play through the injury...could have impacted his numbers yesterday too.

43 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Does it? Bills have likely dogfights vs. IND, @NO, vs. NE, @TB, @NE.

I don't buy Indy or New Orleans as dog fights. They don't have Quarterbacks. Tampa, yes that is a tough game and I think New England will be tough both times but the Bills will at the very least split. If we lost to Tampa and then split with New England we would need Tenn to lose 3, that might put them in play I suppose. I don't think it is beyond credulity to suggest the Bills could win out. 

• Agree 1

While this move certainly shifts the current AFC playoff landscape, the Titans are still pretty much a lock to win their division given the sweep of the Colts.

And from the Bills perspective it shouldn't change any potential strategy for Beane to make any type of trade for help in the next few days.

He’s been one of my favorite non Bills players since he came into the league. 
I despise the Titans so it’s been real love/hate. 
He is built different and trains like nothing I’ve ever seen from a player. I hate to see him injured, he deserves the credit he gets. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't buy Indy or New Orleans as dog fights. They don't have Quarterbacks. Tampa, yes that is a tough game and I think New England will be tough both times but the Bills will at the very least split. If we lost to Tampa and then split with New England we would need Tenn to lose 3, that might put them in play I suppose. I don't think it is beyond credulity to suggest the Bills could win out. 

I agree.  It's surprising how much Indy has regressed, moving from an ancient Philip Rivers to Carson Wentz.  Wentz really is awful and has not be revived by Frank Reich.  

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.