Derrick Henry potential season ending injury

Process

5 minutes ago, mannc said:

Hate to see anyone injured, but when you give a RB that many touches, he’s going to get dinged up. I have feeling the Titans will still be very tough without Henry.

Yes, bad to see an player injured and especially with a season-ending injury. As you allude to, depending on a single player to badger the opposing D and with his running style, the likelihood of such injuries does go up significantly. Vrabel should have known better than to wear out Henry in that way. 

I dont agree with the last part of your post. Henry's presence sets up their entire offense due to the commitments the opposing D has to make to contain him. The Titans O will just not be the same and good teams such as the Bills will take advantage. Titans may still win a lot of games, but will lose the ones that matter. 

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, mannc said:

Hate to see anyone injured, but when you give a RB that many touches, he’s going to get dinged up. I have feeling the Titans will still be very tough without Henry.

The Titans are toast without him. Nothing about that team without Henry is tough.

They have nothing on offense outside of Brown. Not counting Julio because they'll be lucky if he plays half the games. 

Back down to earth for Tannehill.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, mannc said:

Hate to see any player get injured. This would be a real tough loss for the Titans. Their running game and play action game will be nowhere near the same without Henry.

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Wow I thought he had the best case for MVP so far. And now you have to wonder how well he'll come back from it next year.

Yea. When RBs start to decline it usually happens fast.

Who knows with this guy because he's from another planet. But there's a chance his run is over.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.