Week 9: Bills at Jags

YoloinOhio

18 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This is why I avoid sativa.  Stick to the body high, my friend.

Depends on the situation, but yes seems like good advice. Sometimes a nice hybrid is the answer. 

8 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

No pressure, but the Bills beating the Jags is the only thing which can redeem this horrendous weekend. Good luck team! 😄

Having a bad weekend? What's the issue?  Did a Bills player get arrested or something?

Personally I'm having a spectacular weekend. The Bills win will be the cherry on the top. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

Depends on the situation, but yes seems like good advice. Sometimes a nice hybrid is the answer. 

Having a bad weekend? What's the issue?  Did a Bills player get arrested or something?

Personally I'm having a spectacular weekend. The Bills win will be the cherry on the top. 

That’d be the - what’s the opposite of cherry on the cake? - if a Bills player is arrested. Or Josh tests positive for Covid!

Just one of those weekends where everything that can go wrong has gone wrong so hopefully today will be an improvement.

11 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I need Boogie Basham to play Sunday.  Like physically need.  Playing Obada or Butler Jr. will literally kill me....

Well let’s get Boogie in there then…we don’t need you changing your screen name to Freddie’s Dead’s Dead 😉

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.