Week 9: Bills at Jags

YoloinOhio

27 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

That was a good interview. Sanders is a good guy

🙄

This is Love's big chance to show some level of competency. A Packers fan-friend said he will be singing "All we need is Love"

Better hope your Packers fan-friend isn't a J. Geils fan or they could be singing "Love Stinks".

• Haha (+1) 1

No team blows out a team twice.  I think Buffalos offense woes are over blown.  Every team has those type of games.  Teams that lose them press and force throws.  They are become a more complete offense.  They have now faced pretty much every style of defense and figured out a way.  I expect Buffalo score alot and win alot. 

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

No team blows out a team twice.  I think Buffalos offense woes are over blown.  Every team has those type of games.  Teams that lose them press and force throws.  They are become a more complete offense.  They have now faced pretty much every style of defense and figured out a way.  I expect Buffalo score alot and win alot. 

I don't know about "overblown", but I'd go with "self-inflicted":

-2 TD called back against the Titans, for at least an 11 point swing

-probably the wrong play or wrong implementation of that play on 4th and short

-forcing the deep shot when the underneath guy is open

We are good, but we can be better

11 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Except if you're the 2001-2018 New England Patriots against the Bills.

21 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Except if you're the 2001-2018 New England Patriots against the Bills.

Once a year they put forth an effort.  By middle 3rd quarter that effort evaporated.  Similar to the Dolphins game. 

On 11/3/2021 at 9:44 AM, Ethan in Portland said:

What the hell happened in Tennessee then? 

I do think the run defense is better as many of us predicted with Star coming back.  It will be interesting to see if Phillips keeps his game day spot or if they go back to Zimmer when he is healthy 

I think it’s a combination of Derrick Henry and their play action pass game…I could be misremembering but they were mostly burning us on the play action pass late in the game

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.