Week 9: Bills at Jags

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

The white on blue is my favorite combo. That being said its obviously CURSED. Any other combo at this point please!

Bills clearly trying to reverse the curse by using them in Jax. Also the timing on the manningcast. 

“Josh, when do you want to go on the manningcast? Seems to be a curse”

”I’ll do it before the Jags game or never” 

• Haha (+1) 2

11 pages in and not a single mention of Trevor Lawrence yet..  It's almost like we are treating this like a bye week 🙂 

So how 'bout that man that never lost a game until he hit the NFL????

1 minute ago, wjag said:

11 pages in and not a single mention of Trevor Lawrence yet..  It's almost like we are treating this like a bye week 🙂 

So how 'bout that man that never lost a game until he hit the NFL????

He’s very talented but holds the ball too long right now and doesn’t have a #1 WR. He’s a good runner but so far hasn’t run much. His OC has been bad. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s very talented but holds the ball too long right now and doesn’t have a #1 WR. He’s a good runner but so far hasn’t run much. His OC has been bad. 

Have a feeling he will struggle against McDermott's zone's and if he is holding the ball too long, I expect more pressure/sacks this game. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

hes for sure talented but he’s taking his lumps this year. He never really faced adversity while at Clemson so it’s no surprise he’s having issues processing being on a ***** team this year. 

He’s also looking for college open in the NFL and someone needs to tell him that doesn’t exist at this level. 

7 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Curious to see if they sit him another week to be extra cautious considering it's the Jags...but that's the fan speak in me. Nobody on the team is thinking that, if he is out again this week it won't be because of who the opponent is. 

The deal with Brown is that he is in his very early learning phase. Every game is a significant opportunity to grow and improve as we prepare for post season. Much different from, say, Morse.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

An o/t hat tip "awesome" to you sir...just b/c your's is now, far and away, my favorite forum name.

Prurient, vulgar, objectionable...but with a healthy dash of very clever, a splash of independent thought, and just damn funny as hell.

Thank you sir! Haha

3 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

The deal with Brown is that he is in his very early learning phase. Every game is a significant opportunity to grow and improve as we prepare for post season. Much different from, say, Morse.

Yeah I get it, that's why I said it would not be their line of thinking. I'm sure he will play if he's good enough to go obviously. Was just wondering if by chance he is a "true" questionable come Friday/Saturday if it's considered, but yeah I agree with you

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.