Week 9: Bills at Jags

YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, Greg S said:

They are still a good team and AP will help. No way (IMHO) do they get by the Bills, Ravens now. 

AP making a house call from 90 out back in 19 at 34 years old still blows my freaking mind. Dude is a clydesdale with an extra gear, even in his mid 30's. i didnt think they'd get by us in a rematch anyways so i definitely dont think they do now. But if anyone can walk in off the street and produce for them its AP.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

Told ya he's coming around..  He won't put them to the top of his tiers until Allen beats Brady.. You have to feel for Nick.  He's working through the 12 stages of grief over his Chiefs  🙂 He's working hard on acceptance..  🙂 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

What the hell happened in Tennessee then? 

I do think the run defense is better as many of us predicted with Star coming back.  It will be interesting to see if Phillips keeps his game day spot or if they go back to Zimmer when he is healthy 

I thought one or two of our guys were held on that play too. Jordan Poyer for sure look like he was held. 

2 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

What the hell happened in Tennessee then? 

I do think the run defense is better as many of us predicted with Star coming back.  It will be interesting to see if Phillips keeps his game day spot or if they go back to Zimmer when he is healthy 

I can see why just a casual observer might say that. 

This has been quite a week and it's only Wednesday:

1. Henry done for regular season

2. JA appears on Manning TV (aka ESPN2)

3. Giants almost beat KC in KC

4. Trade Deadline moves Von Miller to LA Rams

5 OBJ's dad has a twitter account

6. Henry Ruggs

7. Michael Thomas decides he doesn't want to play this year

8. Aaron Rodgers is covid positive.

And it's only Wednesday

• Like (+1) 3

ill riot if Dawson Knox practices or plays this week. Dont need him whatsoever for the Jags. I am not usually "we dont need him this week" guy, but this week and with him, I sure am. Same thing with Spencer Brown. Sit these guys and let em play in a division game against the Jets next week if they are ready. Jags suck, we roll (jets suck and we roll too, but its at least a division game). 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

ill riot if Dawson Knox practices or plays this week. Dont need him whatsoever for the Jags. I am not usually "we dont need him this week" guy, but this week and with him, I sure am. Same thing with Spencer Brown. Sit these guys and let em play in a division game against the Jets next week if they are ready. Jags suck, we roll (jets suck and we roll too, but its at least a division game). 

if they're healthy they play.... i literally cannot stand this stuff.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, wjag said:

This has been quite a week and it's only Wednesday:

1. Henry done for regular season

2. JA appears on Manning TV (aka ESPN2)

3. Giants almost beat KC in KC

4. Trade Deadline moves Von Miller to LA Rams

5 OBJ's dad has a twitter account

6. Henry Ruggs

7. Michael Thomas decides he doesn't want to play this year

8. Aaron Rodgers is covid positive.

And it's only Wednesday

Calvin Ridley walks away for the time being as well.

Urban Meyer is probably on my hypothetical 'Mount Rushmore of people in football I despise'. Always has plenty to say, but doesn't walk the walk and it just seems like every stop of his career has ended in scandal. 

I know there are some OSU and Florida fans on here, would be interested to get your takes on Meyer. No one knew then what we know now and it must have been awesome with some of those elite seasons/National Championships at both programs, he always got results on the field in college it has to be said. But his methods and the reports that have come out after his exits at those schools and now the squandering of Trevor Lawrence and all the money Jacksonville spent in free agency...pretty uninspiring and he's just so un-likeable. Jacksonville made a horrendous choice and ruined their chance to turn that franchise around IMO. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.