Week 9: Bills at Jags

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I agree. I see this one getting out of hand and the Jets game being much like this past Dolphins game. 

I think we’re disrespecting what the dolphins defense is capable of because of their overall record…they are loaded with talent on the defensive side in a way the jets really can’t match. A lot of money went into that dolphins defense with the sole focus of stopping josh in mind. I’m sure this has been mentioned but the titans were missing like half their team in that jets titans game and still almost pulled it out. Jets have given up 25+ points in every game this season since week 1 when the panthers were just content running out the clock with a sizeable lead 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If the Bills play poorly in this game I'll be very concerned.

Especially against a rookie QB that hasn't shown much progress yet and a HC that's counting the days until a premier college opening becomes available.

Either way there's no excuse for the Bills not to blast this team similar to the Texans game.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think we’re disrespecting what the dolphins defense is capable of because of their overall record…they are loaded with talent on the defensive side in a way the jets really can’t match. A lot of money went into that dolphins defense with the sole focus of stopping josh in mind. I’m sure this has been mentioned but the titans were missing like half their team in that jets titans game and still almost pulled it out. Jets have given up 25+ points in every game this season since week 1 when the panthers were just content running out the clock with a sizeable lead 

people think the fins are trash. Their defense probably has about the same across the board talent as we do. Their corners as a whole are better. Their interior Dline is also better with Davis and Wilkins. We probably are better at DE and a lot better at LB.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

people think the fins are trash. Their defense probably has about the same across the board talent as we do. Their corners as a whole are better. Their interior Dline is also better with Davis and Wilkins. We probably are better at DE and a lot better at LB.

They really do have one of the best units in the league on paper and they seemed to be playing inspired that game. Us being bills fans will be as pessimistic as possible about that win though and I certainly won’t blame anybody for that  lol I would’ve been a lot more concerned if their offense lit us up but to me that’s exactly the kind of game you want to see…game plan/scripted plays not effective early and we made some adjustments at halftime and absolutely smoked them 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

If the Bills play poorly in this game I'll be very concerned.

Especially against a rookie QB that hasn't shown much progress yet and a HC that's counting the days until a premier college opening becomes available.

Either way there's no excuse for the Bills not to blast this team similar to the Texans game.

I would def agree with this…the dolphins have the weapons on D to completely suffocate an offense so at least there was a basis for them to turn in a strong performance.  the jags really don’t excel at anything and I will be as puzzled as anyone if our offense struggles lol

39 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Anybody knows where how does the list look like if it comes to passing TDs only? Or where can I find it?

This doesn't make sense. All numbers are ridiculously high. Make SB over 50% is total nonsense.

Bradley Gelber may have posted this from the tailgate yesterday. Sometimes you just get swept away! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha (+1) 1

You just have to take every game seriously. Doesn’t matter what the other teams record is. Anyone can lose if they are sleepwalking. Keep hammering. Find a way to get the run going. I would say at this point start to shift the majority towards Moss. And keep playing big time defense. We are going to go as the defense goes. The offense should be more then enough. Stop teams and we are going to be a handful.

2 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Anybody knows where how does the list look like if it comes to passing TDs only? Or where can I find it?

This doesn't make sense. All numbers are ridiculously high. Make SB over 50% is total nonsense.

All the powerhouse teams are in the nfc and the bills are probably the favorite for the 1 seed now with that schedule…if they were in the nfc the percentages would be much lower 

• Disagree 1

33 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

I what just thinking what it.. earlier today.

What if Josh had sat for a year or two and we would have had a loaded team to start 🤔

I definitely see what you’re saying but I think the way it happened really helped Josh progress. If we had a loaded team, the expectations would’ve been higher. Not being as loaded allowed Josh to learn the game and grow as our team grew.

Hopefully that makes sense.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

I definitely see what you’re saying but I think the way it happened really helped Josh progress. If we had a loaded team, the expectations would’ve been higher. Not being as loaded allowed Josh to learn the game and grow as our team grew.

Hopefully that makes sense.

I hear what your saying and who knows how much different things would have played out down the road.   Stat wise though,. If he could have sat a year and and then had weapons his first year...    I think he would shattered a lot (more) records. 

You look at what he has done his first 50 games, and then think how limited him and the team was his first year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.