Week 9: Bills at Jags

YoloinOhio

Well they did cover yesterday with that TD in the final minute. I doubt the Jags put up a fight like the Fins did. Lawrence might be special but right now he is going thru growing pains. Meyer looks one and done in the NFL. The crowd will probably be 50-50 at least and maybe even more Bills fans. Anything can happen but I think the Bills win big here.

Just now, RiotAct said:

yep, more confident about this one than i was the Miami game.

Which probably means it’ll come down to the wire.

I honestly think the game at MetLife in two weeks is going to be a close one. The Bills can't "Titan" or "Bengal" that game. This one against the Jags I think the Bills win comfortably.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

21 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Me thinks the Miami first half will sink in and remind them that 

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY 

I don’t think the situations are similar in that Miami is very familiar with the Bills, they played them 3 times in the last 9 weeks. Jax coaching staff has never prepared for this team. 

• Like (+1) 4

56 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Well they did cover yesterday with that TD in the final minute. I doubt the Jags put up a fight like the Fins did. Lawrence might be special but right now he is going thru growing pains. Meyer looks one and done in the NFL. The crowd will probably be 50-50 at least and maybe even more Bills fans. Anything can happen but I think the Bills win big here.

I was there for the playoff game and it was 50/50. For a regular season game when they are terrible, my guess is it 70% Bills fans at the start and mid-way through the third quarter it will be all Bills

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I honestly think the game at MetLife in two weeks is going to be a close one. The Bills can't "Titan" or "Bengal" that game. This one against the Jags I think the Bills win comfortably.

They better not. I'm flying to NYC for that game for my birthday.  Sweet club level 40 yard line tickets for only $240 a piece

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think the situations are similar in that Miami is very familiar with the Bills, they played them 3 times in the last 9 weeks. Jax coaching staff has never prepared for this team. 

true my friend 

but still. 

I’d like to ask the Bungles what they thought 

😆 

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

true my friend 

but still. 

I’d like to ask the Bungles what they thought 

😆

I know it might not have seemed that way for a couple weeks but the bengals aren’t as good as the Bills. they are more of an up and coming team 

Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.