Blockbuster trade?

McBean

Saquan Barkley would be insane

OBJ would be fun

but my mother of all home run trades would be for Adam Thielen. The Vikings are done and his agent sent out a cryptic text tonight that one of his clients on the Vikings was not happy. Reunite him and Diggs and let's just air it out.

4 hours ago, McBean said:

DALVIN COOK

Vikings are done. Zimmer is getting fired. Cook would make this offense unstoppable. He would take so much pressure off Allen. Look at the Titans and Tannehill. #1 seed right now with Ryan freakin Tannehill. Why? Teams always have to watch for #22. The run sets up so much. 

Who’s your 1 player?

Everything you’ve said here is pure conjecture. The vikings, despite the erratic play of Cousins, are still pretty good and not in any mood to trade their 2nd best offensive player.

Even granting Cook’s “elite” status he’s still not in Derrick Henry’s league. Neither is Kamara, who’s actually a more valuable back from a pure production standpoint than Henry. These exercises are very fun and very stupid. And you are one or the other. (Or both!)

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, Estro said:

A blockbuster trade for me would be one in which the Bills git a young premier WR off of a team that thinks they're not great this year and might be up for a rebuild next year.  

Maybe a team like the Seahawks

Maybe for a player like DK Metcalf.

Would it ever happen? No, but that'd be the type of player, it you're asking blockbuster.

Considering that Pete Carroll keeps trying to make them a running team, Metcalf might really be something in an offense where he was featured.

They need a monster at center who is the rock of the offensive line like Star is for the defense.  There is a lot of criticism of the Bills guards but I also see Morse frequently getting pushed back into Josh’s face.

6 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Ertz.

I’m just suffering from thread nostalgia, is all. :w00t:

🚓 Reported. 🚓

4 hours ago, GoodHands15 said:

Get me Khalil Mack 

"Get me the Sarge!"

image.jpeg.24d98b730301c8003737e7a06e0ed38f.jpeg

3 hours ago, rayray808 said:

OBJ would be fun

"Are you out of your Vulcan mind?!"

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, McBean said:

could win us a Super Bowl this season

I would trade Vernon Butler for Tom Brady, if the only criteria for a trade is what will help us win a Super Bowl.

1. It would take Tampa Bay out of the competition
  2. I would LOVE to see Brady sitting on the bench the whole game high-fiving no one

Derrick Henry for the same reason, minus the bench sitting part obviously....

😆

2nd round pick and a backup guard for a good veteran guard.   If we don't do this, we probably are going to use that second round pick on a guard, who will be rookie. a risk of a bust and not really up to speed until next year mid season.

Edited by maryland-bills-fan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

This team can't run without a TE, sorry Sweeney ain't it.  This won't be the last time Knox is hurt this season, he is one that hasn't been particularly healthy is his career.

Gesicki is the PERFECT trade target.

The guy is clearly frustrated in Miami and his deal is up.  He is on a rookie deal, so he is cheap.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Everything you’ve said here is pure conjecture. The vikings, despite the erratic play of Cousins, are still pretty good and not in any mood to trade their 2nd best offensive player.

Even granting Cook’s “elite” status he’s still not in Derrick Henry’s league. Neither is Kamara, who’s actually a more valuable back from a pure production standpoint than Henry. These exercises are very fun and very stupid. And you are one or the other. (Or both!)

This was supposed to be a fun thread,  but of course miserable humans like you want to try and ruin it.  You want to make personal insults through a keyboard? Tough guy you are. I choose the high road. Have a great week. Go Bills.

6 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

What would motivate the Colts to do that? Sincerely asking. Is Nelson not likely to re-sign there? How is Ford a valuable asset? 

He's not an asset. He's a throw in that the Bills will cut this off season.

Colts probably don't make that trade but they don't have a lot of good skill players. Maybe they know this year is lost and they want to reload for the future. 

8 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

He's not an asset. He's a throw in that the Bills will cut this off season.

Colts probably don't make that trade but they don't have a lot of good skill players. Maybe they know this year is lost and they want to reload for the future. 

It would take a lot to get me to the point where I was willing to trade Nelson if I am the Colts. Even though I agree they need skill position help on both sides of the ball starting, obviously, with a Quarterback. 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It would take a lot to get me to the point where I was willing to trade Nelson if I am the Colts. Even though I agree they need skill position help on both sides of the ball starting, obviously, with a Quarterback. 

Agreed. I'd go as high as next years first plus a 3rd in 2022 or a 2nd in 2023. I would not give up 1st and second rounders in 2022 even though I think Nelson is on a HOF trajectory. 

56 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Need help at G. Anywhere on the OL.

exactly the position groups where quality not available at this time of year.   Offseason focus.   See you in April.   Plus Beane needs to start really sweating the salary cap, so guys on rookie deals will be a priority going forward.   But he drafts well, so not so concerned there.   More O lineman being drafted in the spring for sure.  Josh isn't going anywhere.   The SB window will be open for a few years.  

Just now, ProcessTruster said:

exactly the position groups where quality not available at this time of year.   For example, to think Colts let Nelson get away is just stupid thinking, so please stop.   O line will be Offseason focus.   See you in April.   Plus Beane needs to start really sweating the salary cap, so guys on rookie deals will be a priority going forward.   But he drafts well, so not so concerned there.   More O lineman being drafted in the spring for sure.  Josh isn't going anywhere.   The SB window will be open for a few years.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.