11/1 MNF Manningcast - Josh Allen will appear

YoloinOhio

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Here's my favorite excerpt, where Peyton complains that Josh and Pat Mahomes were visiting his family during the Masters tournament, and "what wasn't cool is that you drank all the beer at our party".  Says he had to do three beer runs because he "drank all the beer"

Peyton threw Josh under the bus instead of admitting that he just didn't buy enough beer for the party.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Peyton threw Josh under the bus instead of admitting that he just didn't buy enough beer for the party.

I guess you can't blame Peyton for that after his son's Flag Football jersey name incident

8 hours ago, Steptide said:

Gaurentee they had pr people sitting next to Josh the whole time 

There was one interview, I forget who it was with, but the interviewer threw Josh's own joke about calling his family farm's pistachios "Josh's Nuts" back at him.  You could see Josh look nonplussed and look off-screen as though for input from a PR guy before he responded.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

In my opinion, it's all very deliberate and purposeful. I don't think he's nervous or anything in front of the camera. We know Josh has a bigger personality than what he showed (just listen to some of his Mic'd up clips), but he is purposely being very careful, polite, and calculated, so that he doesn't cause any controversy. Is it boring to watch for any non-Bills fan? Sure. Is it better than him saying something stupid that can be twisted and made into a story? You bet. He knows exactly what he's doing.

This.

He said when he was asked about it, he wouldn't give them any sound-bites

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.