Matt Breida in the lineup πŸ™πŸΌ

Chicharito

10 hours ago, Chicharito said:

He has to crack the lineup soon wouldn’t you think? I know the line hasn’t been top notch in run blocking but I think the lack of speed is what is hurting this offense. What do yous think?

Β 

I guess you forgot about the Breida highlights from preseason and the Steelers game? O right, there weren't any.

Β 

He is not the answer.

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Chicharito said:

He has to crack the lineup soon wouldn’t you think? I know the line hasn’t been top notch in run blocking but I think the lack of speed is what is hurting this offense. What do yous think?

If not for anything else, I would like to see Breida play this week to keep the rust off in case we are forced to use him further down the line.Β 

16 hours ago, Chicharito said:

Look what Breida did against Pittsburgh. Β Speed is only as good as your blocking and the Bills offensive line stinks

6 hours ago, CSBill said:

Β 

I guess you forgot about the Breida highlights from preseason and the Steelers game? O right, there weren't any.

Β 

He is not the answer.

Β 

Breida legit looked promising with the 49ers.Β  Don't know what happened.

Β 

Agree with the folks who say it's primarily not our RBs that are the problem, it's our OL.Β  Best RB in the world only a threat if you can get them out to the 2nd level.

Β 

4 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Look what Breida did against Pittsburgh. Β Speed is only as good as your blocking and the Bills offensive line stinks

Β 

The idea with Breida was that he had the speed to get to the outside where the OL blocking not so much an issue.

Β 

That didn't pan out vs Pittsburgh, so the Breida experiment was curtailed.

Β 

1 hour ago, without a drought said:

He might not be a difference maker like Christian Wade, but why not, I don't like the way they've been winning lately.

Β 

*blink*

*blink*

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.