Jameis Winston being carted off

Process

1 hour ago, Process said:

This doesn't look good. Relevant with us playing them in a few weeks. 

The number of either rookie or backup QBs the bills are going to play this year is absolutely absurd (we can count Tua as a backup). 

In fairness Tua played pretty well today, can't say they lost because of him.  Two turnovers and easy missed field goal did them in.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

I don’t lose sleep before games, much less ones in two weeks. But yes, I’d rather face Wilson.

My mother used to sleep DURING games AT the stadium, and that was when you could take a thermos of coffee in with you! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

My mother used to sleep DURING games, and that was when you could take a thermos of coffee in with you! 

I knew a guy in College who would brew a full pot of coffee and drink it to pull an all nighter…and be asleep before 11 PM.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

In fairness Tua played pretty well today, can't say they lost because of him.  Two turnovers and easy missed field goal did them in.

No, he actually didn't 53.8% 5.2 ypa 0 td 1 int 1 fumble.  Thats not playing pretty well.  

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

No, he actually didn't 53.8% 5.2 ypa 0 td 1 int 1 fumble.  Thats not playing pretty well.  

Agreed.   Tua hit a long sideline pass to Parker and a prayer to Gesicki that accounted for 70 yds.  Other than those 2 he was Mr pop gun again.  Too small and rag armed to be a franchise QB.  Hope Fins still think he is.  

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Agreed.   Tua hit a long sideline pass to Parker and a prayer to Gesicki that accounted for 70 yds.  Other than those 2 he was Mr pop gun again.  Too small and rag armed to be a franchise QB.  Hope Fins still think he is.  

If reports are true, they don't really believe in him.  It won't really matter unless they get Watson and Watson can actually play next year (I don't think a deal gets done this year) because there aren't really many other options.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

That gesicki pass should have been negated. Illegal hands to the face to Rousseau on the play that knocked off his helmet, not called 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Tua is not a "backup" though he is mercilessly abused at this forum.

1 hour ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

I don't think knees are made to bend 30 degrees sideways, are they?

The knee is a remarkably bad design, considering "evolution" and all.

Things that poorly designed in nature usually don't last.

The knee was never made for upright walking.

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

agreed. I mean they need to get this thru his head.  He will eventually pay the  price. 

It’d help if Daboll would quit with called QB runs. Josh needs to learn how to protect himself, but the extra hits resulting from called runs aren’t necessary. Josh has one of the greatest arms football has ever seen. Why in the world must we call a QB sweep in the red zone with a lead in the forth quarter? I trust that he can do it with his arm. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, nedboy7 said:

to be honest lose the game if you have to.  Don’t lose your knee. 

We’re really playing with fire at this point. If Josh scrambles on a called pass, I don’t want to take away that part of his game, but he’s treating himself like the running back we don’t have on these called runs. Josh isn’t Cam Newton, he doesn’t need called run plays to be a successful QB. Don’t expose him to the type of wear and tear that devastated players like Newton. Josh is twice the running back of anyone else on our roster, but that doesn’t mean he needs to be used accordingly. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.