Tricks and Treats: Halloween Phins at Bills, Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

So many fans have forgotten our history. All that matters is we got the W. Style points don’t matter. The game is week to week and we overcame a horrendous first half on offense to come out in the second half and dominate. You can’t expect every time we play the Dolphins we are going to put up 35 points and blow them out. Crappy Bills teams used to play NE tight for a half and guess what, they’d come out in the second half and put us away. Good teams find a way to win against lesser opponents and this team is good. 

Do we have things to work on? Absolutely. O-line was horrendous in the first half and our lack of a running game is going to cost us in the playoffs if we don’t figure out a way to at least make opponents respect it. 

The bottom line is we have a franchise QB who can take a game over and put the team on his back when needed. The key is not to need him to do that too often.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

It’s annoying that we can’t discuss any flaws the team has after a win. Just shut up and enjoy it

Tough to separate how much of the credit goes to the dolphins interior defense and how much blame goes to our offensive line. I think we’re underselling the dolphins defense effort a bit…at least I hope so 😂

39 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I for one think we should go back to the strategy of not having to punt.

he is a better holder that bojork-spelling

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Tough to separate how much of the credit goes to the dolphins interior defense and how much blame goes to our offensive line. I think we’re underselling the dolphins defense effort a bit…at least I hope so 😂

our o-line played better after they called 2 illegal hands to the face on miami

38 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Miami didn't have Raekwon Davis in Week 2, but he was healthy today and he's a legit run stuffer. O-line didn't play well, but Davis was definitely a factor. 

By the way, hoping we get our own version of a Raekwon Davis in the draft next year (and an IOL that can block the real one!).

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.