Tricks and Treats: Halloween Phins at Bills, Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

The classy guys at Finheaven are currently wishing for a career ending injury to Josh Allen so they must be particularly pissed this week.

Seriously, I've never seen so many messages wishing for a serious injury on another player, not even Brady which is pretty amazing.

Today was particularly cruel to them, it briefly looked like they had a chance only to get clubbed to death right at the end.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

The classy guys at Finheaven are currently wishing for a career ending injury to Josh Allen so they must be particularly pissed this week.

Seriously, I've never seen so many messages wishing for a serious injury on another player, not even Brady which is pretty amazing.

That’s like Brady status when you are wishing for that. It’s a compliment! 

Just now, WotAGuy said:

What was the deal with going for two after that last touchdown?  It’s not like McDermott to rub it in like that. 

i hated that call. The idea was if you get it, you are up by 17– technically 3 scores. 

I hated it because I would rather guarantee going up by 2 full scores (with 2-pointers). Also, as you point out, it just felt yucky (And josh took a shot too).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Sh*tty grazer helmets made the offense look like the 1971 offense that lost 28-23 to the St. Louis Cardinals 50 years ago today.

Throw them away........not back. :thumbsup:

Agree.

When not shown charging they kind of just look like a food source.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i hated that call. The idea was if you get it, you are up by 17– technically 3 scores. 

I hated it because I would rather guarantee going up by 2 full scores (with 2-pointers). Also, as you point out, it just felt yucky (And josh took a shot too).

I thought Sean definitely brought his B-game today.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I think they just wanted practice on 2 pointers honestly.  May need to convert those someday.  I think  in that spot it was a decent time to practice it because it really didn't matter if they made it or not.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, CSBill said:

Not a good day for any of the coaching staff today. 

I thought Leslie was good today.

McDermott was......odd.

I said in the game thread that I wanted to kick Daboll in the jimmy

Defense played solid enough. 

Offense, offensive. Game plan was atrocious. Execution was poor. Decisions were bad. Clock management sucked and luckily didn’t need any time outs. Allen seems lost like early in his career. Even threw a bunch of dumb balls and lots of wobblers off bad feet. 

if we need to fix OL then do it ASAP. Hopefully that helps Allen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Sh*tty grazer helmets made the offense look like the 1971 offense that lost 28-23 to the St. Louis Cardinals 50 years ago today.

Throw them away........not back. :thumbsup:

Also no excuse whatsoever for not wearing blue over white at home. :thumbdown:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.