Halloween ‘21 Gameday Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

She clearly misspoke when she said brothers only, surely she meant brothers as long-snappers.  Your second point was that Blake said he hoped that Reid snapped a lot of punts, "AND THAT THE FEELING WAS MUTUAL", meaning Reid also hoped that Blake snapped a lot of punts.

Yep. I figured that’s what she meant. Just didn’t land like she’d hoped because her choice of words weren’t as sharp. Which is totally out of character for her. She’s usually excellent. Everyone is allowed to have an off moment though. Just surprising for her because she’s usually so good. 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

image.thumb.png.14df5fbb170808009468fc673090d4b1.png

I should know better than to think I could beat YOLO to the punch, even when I literally see something 2 seconds after it's come out

3 different DL inactive - Obada, Basham, and Zimmer, what's that mean?

Suspect they’re going with the exact same line personnel that mandhandled the Dolphins in Week 2 (but too lazy to look it up to confirm).

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I should know better than to think I could beat YOLO to the punch, even when I literally see something 2 seconds after it's come out

With Obada and ZImmer inactive, thinking they feel the need for faster DL with Tua.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Zimmer probably expected, let his foot heal

Ford active, sorry guys!

Ford has been active all season, no?

1 minute ago, BearNorth said:

With Obada and ZImmer inactive, thinking they feel the need for faster DL with Tua.

Yes, that makes sense. Tua has been doing pretty well with the quick timing routes. They need speed to disrupt those. Do that and he is pretty likely to throw a pick.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Wacka said:

The "Halloween" game I remember  was in 1973 (was October 29th) against Len Dawson and the KC Chiefs. It was the Bills very first MNF game. That was the game that OJ went over 1000 yards in the 7th game of the season (14 games long then). We were all going wild in the stands and there were tons of costumes.

I was there. Traffic was hellish into the stadium it was a mess but we finally got into our seats by halftime SMH. Only game I ever attended with my mom very memorable for me

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Zimmer probably expected, let his foot heal

Ford active, sorry guys!

Numbers game on the DL. Epenesa over Obada. Zimmer hurt. Basham just extra right now