Halloween ‘21 Gameday Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, TAinLA said:

Last game has to have left a bad taste in their mouths' and I hope the Bills can put up 50 on Miami!

"Just Win, Baby".

Flores and the Dolphins are a wounded bear.  I expect this to be "playoff football" to them, where they pull out all the stops to win.

Just like the Bills at Vikings 2018, if we take them for granted, we can get our asses whupped.    I expect Diggs and the other vets are reminding the younger players of that - "nothing is given, everything is earned, get your head in the game and GRIND"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"Just Win, Baby".

Flores and the Dolphins are a wounded bear.  I expect this to be "playoff football" to them, where they pull out all the stops to win.

Just like the Bills at Vikings 2018, if we take them for granted, we can get our asses whupped.    I expect Diggs and the other vets are reminding the younger players of that - "nothing is given, everything is earned, get your head in the game and GRIND"

Miami had real playoff football last year in Buffalo and gave up.  Hopefully same today.

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That would be Fine By Me

I agree this has the potential to be a dangerous game. Everyone is laughing at Miami's chances, Bills are huge favorites, Tua feels unwanted and therefore has even more motivation. 

Bills are usually great under McD coming off a bye but there's always a chance a team comes out a little flat after a break.

I'd be surprised if we lose this one but not shocked

Eyes on the prize fellas, 

bring the attitude and execution, play like ya got something to prove, and kick the fins aszes for sixty straight minutes!

Go Bills!!!