Panthers willing to trade McCaffrey, should Bills go all in?

Sherlock Holmes

8 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Yeah I'm good, you didn't mean regardless of contract.

Yeah you're getting it..(I think)...was meant for regardless of the possibility of contract being reworked it wouldn't be worth the risk. So technically it's about the contract but more about whether if reworked or not.

I seriously can't understand why you're having trouble getting something so simple as this...it's like you just want to argue just to argue no matter if I clearly showed you were mistaken.

It's OKAY to admit you were mistaken. I do it quite a bit. In fact everyone does. It's going to be alright bro...no big deal

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah you're getting it..(I think)...was meant for regardless of the possibility of contract being reworked it wouldn't be worth the risk. So technically it's about the contract but more about whether if reworked or not.

I seriously can't understand why you're having trouble getting something so simple as this...it's like you just want to argue just to argue no matter if I clearly showed you were mistaken.

It's OKAY to admit you were mistaken. I do it quite a bit. In fact everyone does. It's going to be alright bro...no big deal

It's pretty much a consensus that you didn't mean what you wrote.

we get it. It was a grammar mistake. If you do it all the time then it should be easy to admit now. Especially since you've already gone the "technically this is what I really meant" excuse route.

Edited by unbillievable

3 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

we get it. It was a grammar mistake. If you do it all the time then it should be easy to admit now. Especially since you've already gone the "technically this is what I really meant" excuse route.

Dude, how you gona tell me what I meant on something I wrote....I have explained this multiple times and made it clear. Maybe read up thread and reconsider non sense statements like that making you look silly. 

LOL, you whip out the X-men card and can see inside my mind and tell me what I meant when I make a statement. Damn, some of you guys here are really something else..

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

except maybe Miami.  But really, can't understand anyone trading for him with 20+ sexual assault accusations hanging over his head, I mean, it's not like he's thinking of running for president in 2024.

I agree, but they did trade Hopkins for David Johnson.

BoB did…..but I feel ya!

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

No pass rush to mediocre pass rush

No pass rush to still no pass rush 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I mean can't we technically rework his contract?

I originally quoted this post, so what I "meant" is regardless of if they could rework his contract or not, it still wouldn't be reworked enough to be worth the risk imo.

Can't believe I'm explaining something so simple

25 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I have no problem at all admitting when I'm mistaken. I have many times here. Looks like you also have a hard time also

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Dude, how you gona tell me what I meant on something I wrote....I have explained this multiple times and made it clear. Maybe read up thread and reconsider non sense statements like that making you look silly. 

LOL, you whip out the X-men card and can see inside my mind and tell me what I meant when I make a statement. Damn, some of you guys here are really something else..

Honestly to me not a big deal. Don't let it bother you. Don't really know why everyone making this big thing. Sheneneh you're cool. Glad to have you posting as well as Bills fans rooting for the Bills.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Honestly to me not a big deal. Don't let it bother you. Don't really know why everyone making this big thing. Sheneneh you're cool. Glad to have you posting as well as Bills fans rooting for the Bills.

yeah I'mall good bro, it's not really the bothering that's the issue. It's the amazement that it needed to be explained in the 1st place. But yeah moving on

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Why do people still see the RB as an issue…. It’s the blocking… it sucks…

I totally agree with you on this, it’s somewhat stunning that folk don’t grasp this, 

Go Bills!!!

It sure would be fun seeing McCaffrey in a Bills jersey working with Allen. I like our backs until I compare them to a Fred ajackson or someone like that. Imagine if Allen had Beast Mode Lynch and Fred Jackson in the backfield. Running, blocking and passing to.... It would be so much fun to watch. And our offense would be so physically tough.

In other news, when Allen starts to see and release a hair faster we will be very tough to play against as is.

Our defense hopefully can play like it did vs. KC throughout the playoffs or even better than that. I want to see our edge rushers take a couple steps forward. Maybe look like how we did vs. Miami but against Tampa or someone like that.....

AJ has a lot of potential I think. Groot And Boogie of course do too....

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.