Panthers willing to trade McCaffrey, should Bills go all in?

Sherlock Holmes

2 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah Yeah, meant irregardless, your handcuffs are too tight spelling officer. How bout loosening em up for me? 😑

Seems like you got them loosened and then put them back on. Irregardless is not a word. Something about casting the first stone and glass houses. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, unbillievable said:

Which injured All-Pro runningback is more valuable this week?

Saquon Barkley or Christian McCaffrey?

You thought he was pointing out your grammar?

Only thing I could figure. I quoted a poster saying Bills could rework his contract, so I said regardless of that still wouldn't do it.. So what'sthe issue? What am I missing here?

1 minute ago, unbillievable said:

Cardinal Fans think Watt will be back for the playoffs. Didn't he do that against the Bills?

Cool, Cards fans can think what they want. I'm talking about what's been reported everywhere he's done for season. I didn't hear he could make it back for playoffs per those reports. Unless it's recently changed.

21 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

REally?

Other than Ford, who is starting again, I don't see any "busts". Excellent draft record.

21: 3 Spencer Brown 5 Tommy Doyle 7 Jack Anderson

20: None

19: 2 Cody Ford

18: 5 Wyatt Teller

17: 2 Dion Dawkins

Traded possibly our best olineman when we had garbage besides Feliciano at guard. Dion is good, other than that nada besides our rookies...

• Vomit 2

5 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Cool, Cards fans can think what they want. I'm talking about what's been reported everywhere he's done for season. I didn't hear he could make it back for playoffs per those reports. Unless it's recently changed.

I was just pointing out that those same journalists said the same thing about the same player, and were wrong.

2 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Not touching that price with his injury risk.

McCafe peaked a couple seasons ago, he’s on the down side of his tenure, plus the injury thing, he’s never gonna be a Buffalo Bill, especially at the price…, Beane doesn’t do oft injured over priced Vets, 

Go Bills!!!

• Sad 1

Just now, unbillievable said:

I was just pointing out that those same journalists said the same thing about the same player, and were wrong.

Yeah I get what you're saying. It's possible he could make it for post season. But that's not my point though. Point was originally disagreeing with you about trading for either of those players. You said you would and I'm simply saying imo it's not worth the risk. 

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.