Panthers willing to trade McCaffrey, should Bills go all in?

Sherlock Holmes

Everybody here knows how much I love McCaffrey but have been unwilling to accept that the Panthers would be willing to ship him out. Well, seems that that time has come.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-panthers-willing-trade-christian-031706279.html

Now this article says that it would be Houston getting him as part of the Watson deal but I have other plans...

We have the closest relationships to the Panthers in the league so why not help them out, right Beane?

We package some picks and Addison to Houston, Carolina send us McCaffrey so we can take real good care of him and get him some Super Bowl rings starting this year. Carolina sends some picks and players to Houston and gets DeShaun. Everybody is happy, especially Josh Allen and me!

I have the highest faith in Beane to get this done...Let's Go Brandon, work that phone!:wub:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 7
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 9

23 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Everybody here knows how much I love McCaffrey but have been unwilling to accept that the Panthers would be willing to ship him out. Well, seems that that time has come.

Now this article says that it would be Houston getting him as part of the Watson deal but I have other plans...

We have the closest relationships to the Panthers in the league so why not help them out, right Beane?

We package some picks and Addison to Houston, Carolina send us McCaffrey so we can take real good care of him and get him some Super Bowl rings starting this year. Carolina sends some picks and players to Houston and gets DeShaun. Everybody is happy, especially Josh Allen and me!

I have the highest faith in Beane to get this done...Let's Go Brandon, work that phone!:wub:

We all know how accurate trade rumors are.

Two days ago I read that Carolina is no longer interested in trading for Watson. Which is it?

Edited by klos63
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I just can't see it happening.

Already paying Josh, Dawkins, tre, Milano, Taron, Hyde, poyer, Diggs and then probably Edmunds soon.

The list goes on.

I can't see them giving top dollar to a RB

20 minutes ago, uninja said:

He’s been dinged up/hurt the last two years. I feel like the price in draft picks, plus his contract and injury history will not make this deal worth our while. 

9 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

This is the downside of giving a RB this many touches combining rushing and all purpose yards.  They break down too young.

I love the guy too, but I’m no.  Not even close to worth it.

4 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Not worth the risk. 

I mean can't we technically rework his contract?

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

We all know how accurate trade rumors are.

Two days ago I read that Carolina is no longer interested in trading for Watson. Which is it?

They said they couldn't come to terms...us throwing in some ammo should help that

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

25 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

If he is healthy I would be all over this. He would instantly improve our running game.  You don’t need good run blockers (which we don’t) when you have a RB like C. McC 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.