If we get to the SB...any fear of Tampa Bay?

Success

9 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

yadda yadda. a few. 

the old fart can’t play forever 

he was lucky to leave NE with a win! 

2 teams with a winning record where Tampa beat Dallas by 2

that really ain’t saying much 

BBFS man. Time to get over it

He's still playing pretty much batter than any starter so far:  #1 in YPG, #! in TDs (21 vs only 3 INT).

Posters have been saying "just hit him and he goes down"....for decades.  He's been sacked more times than any QB in recorded history and has missed only 15 games (all in the same season) in 20+ seasons as starter (most starts in history).

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

He's still playing pretty much batter than any starter so far:  #1 in YPG, #! in TDs (21 vs only 3 INT).

Posters have been saying "just hit him and he goes down"....for decades.  He's been sacked more times than any QB in recorded history and has missed only 15 games (all in the same season) in 20+ seasons as starter (most starts in history).

Brady just scares me for obvious reasons.  I don't think anyone is better when the pressure is the most intense.

And there is just no matching the experience. If we get there, it's JA's 1st.  Brady has basically lived there.  It will be another day at the office for him.

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

against HORRIBLE teams

It’s not BS by posters 

even game announcers have said it

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

against HORRIBLE teams

It’s not BS by posters 

even game announcers have said it

Are you going to knock Allen's stats in your next post?

It's obvious BS.  Hitting him  hasn't slowed him down.  Maybe you were thinking of Drew Bledsoe?

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Eyeroll 1

I think the the thing we can do that Tampa cannot is that Allen can really raise his level of play and make plays when they are not really there. If Josh has a hot game there really is no stopping us. I also think our OL has a lot of potential to improve yet this year. So, there's that too.

On defense,  cannot explain the Tennessee game and why we were so bland all around. No pass rush, no cover on Brown in the second half, no defense toughening up in the red-zone more than anything else. Though I cannot explain this, I just feel in a Super Bowl all of them (the Bills D) would play better. It's like we were flat and really didn't game plan much. I don't know....On the plus side We do have the kids: Groot, Basham And Epenesa and they have the potential to really bloom in the playoffs.....and the Bills D with a true dangerous four-man pass rush is a damn good defense. I like the way we're playing the three, a little at a time. Keep them hungry but letting them learn and gain confidence.

But yes, Tampa Bay healthy? Pretty close to an all-star team.....I wish they had a clear weakness but healthy, they really do not. Maybe their starting corner cannot come back until next year? I think we need something like that to happen.

28 minutes ago, Success said:

Brady just scares me for obvious reasons.  I don't think anyone is better when the pressure is the most intense.

And there is just no matching the experience. If we get there, it's JA's 1st.  Brady has basically lived there.  It will be another day at the office for him.

Brady is still a good QB but he clearly is on the best team and that's what makes him so scary now.....

Put him on Minnesota or any other mediocre team and he is little threat.

Tampa Bay's roster is just loaded.

To further illustrate my point, switch Brady with JA and the Bills are sunk while Tampa becomes unbeatable.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Are you going to knock Allen's stats in your next post?

It's obvious BS.  Hitting him  hasn't slowed him down.  Maybe you were thinking of Drew Bledsoe?

i must have forgot you are a super Brady fan

Spygate, The Tuck just two of many tarnishes 

3 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

If Bills make it to SB and playing Brady....some of those same feelings we have felt for 20 yrs when he has the ball in his hand against Bills will come back. At least a little bit maybe...

Every single down excited for the opportunity to see him leveled only to be let down by a quick completion? Telling yourself it'll happen next time and riding a series of small disappointments for 3 straight hours until you feel empty inside. 

I hate it. Just a win in SB against him wouldn't even be closure it'd have to be a sack / force fumble / touchdown.. or something like what the Browns did to Ben Roethlesberger's Steelers last year

• Like (+1) 1

The BBFS will be in full swing for the majority of the fan base, it would be the most epic emotional roller coaster from hell that most Buffalo fans could possibly ever go through, 😁😂😆🤣😅

Go Bills!!!

5 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

The BBFS will be in full swing for the majority of the fan base, it would be the most epic emotional roller coaster from hell that most Buffalo fans could possibly ever go through, 😁😂😆🤣😅

Go Bills!!!

There is no fanbase that is more equipped to deal w/ that.  I swear, there is a part of me that wants that.

Being a Bills fan has kind of done a # on me.  We've gone through stuff I never would have imagined when I first decided "I think I like sports!"  But it's part of who I am now, and I can't help but embrace it.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, NewEra said:

And we’ve done what against good teams? Currently 0-1.  

OMG. 

you Brady asskissers are too much

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

im just pointing out the error in your post

what error is that?

Actually never mind. 

the Bradyitis is incurable so why bother 

You go ahead and keep fearing Tommy 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.