Tagovailoa Blows Up Sunday?

Dr. K

1 hour ago, Dr. K said:

Any of the rest of you consider it possible that Tua will have a breakout game against the Bills? He's been playing better lately, and the Dolphins have seen the Bills already and should change their game plan to account for what the Bills do. It must be galling to them to hear that Allen has their number and the Bills will roll over them. Flores is coaching for his job. They have a lot of incentive.

I still think the Bills should beat them, of course, but it might be a high scoring game and closer than we would like to see. 

Playing better recently against whom? Oh right the Jags and the Falcons. 

There’s a zero chance he has a breakout game against the Bills. There’s a very real chance the Bills’ defense completely shatters Tua’s psyche and he never starts a game again.

1 hour ago, Dr. K said:

Any of the rest of you consider it possible that Tua will have a breakout game against the Bills? He's been playing better lately, and the Dolphins have seen the Bills already and should change their game plan to account for what the Bills do. It must be galling to them to hear that Allen has their number and the Bills will roll over them. Flores is coaching for his job. They have a lot of incentive.

I still think the Bills should beat them, of course, but it might be a high scoring game and closer than we would like to see. 

You're not up on football, are ya guy?

• Like (+1) 2

Very unlikely imo. The Bills have the best defense in terms of net yards/attempt in the league by quite a bit, and Tua is 24th in terms of YPA or thereabouts.

There just won’t be enough opportunities for him vs this defense. He’s not able to create enough on his own to really stress coverages and the Phin’s don’t have enough weapons to exploit Frazier’s zone. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, benderbender said:

We’re going to get Miami’s best shot.

They’re backed into a corner in the standings. 9-8 probably isn’t good enough for a wildcard spot in the AFC this year. There’s also wild speculation, given the disconnect between the coach and front office, that Flores might be coaching for his job. 

I’m expecting onside kicks, trick plays, eye gouges in the pile, foot stomps, and those chest slaps that Ric Flair did with the opponents on the turnbuckle.

Corner+Chop.gif

I hope the coaching staff takes nothing for granted and prepares diligently.  

Back in the day, when the Bills were 1 and ***** 6, did you think the Bills had a shot against the best damned team in the NFL?

Well, that's what you have here.

Bills in a freaking blowout.

***** the Fish.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Augie said:

You just post the url from the video page not the google one.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dr. K said:

No.

1 hour ago, Dr. K said:

This is what I see when I see Tua

stay puft marshmallow man ghostbusters GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dr. K said:

That is funny but a bad QB who couldn't even get his own teammates to make him a captain (Only starting QB that wasn't named captain by his team) knowing his owner doesn't want him. Not to mention Miami is down players with a horror defense. 

Honestly Tua needs to be on suicide watch after what is going to happen to him on Sunday.

Brian Flores Dolphins have seen the Bills plenty of times yet get destroyed. Some QBs just have a teams number and Josh just happens to like the taste of dolphin.

Edited by TBBills

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Or still drunk from the night before. Either way, serious about his alcohol. 

Yeah, but he didn't seem drunk. Looked like a regular Joe on his way to work and was pulling trailer with lawn mowers etc. I'd be surprised if he was lit at that time anyways. 

I think he was just being sarcastic, although I didn't see it til he said Fins 11-6 here we come... lol

I don’t have much faith Tua is going to find any real kind of success. It’s been 90% waddle and Gisecki. 
Im not sure if Tua and Brissett are that terrible of their offensive scheme is just that terrible, maybe both. They have zero run game. Almost all passes are around the line of scrimmage. They can’t usually pass block long enough to develop a longer pass route. Their offense is a perfect storm of mediocrity. Unless buffalos defense decides to take another game off (tenn) I can’t see tua having much success unless it’s garbage time stats. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.