Desean Jackson Requests Trade

aristocrat

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

What are you basing this opinion on?

His actions!!!

What would you suggest the reason be since you have inside knowledge. Perhaps his sick grandmother wants him to change cities, or he completed his volunteer work with the local SPCA and he wants to help another city?

The Pats need a game breaker and DJax still has wheels.

5 hours ago, starrymessenger said:

He would have been a good get back in the day instead of that guy Hardy. We were in the market for a WR anyway. Jerry Rice told everybody DeShaun was going to be good.

I suggested trading Lee Evans and drafting Jackson.  

• Like (+1) 1

The guy was shot 5+ years ago, been nothing but fool's gold for the past half-decade. He'll be 35 in a month.

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'm curious to know why they aren't using his deep speed as a way to open the field for Kupp/Woods? 

Is it even possible for Kupp to be open more that he is right now? 2K rec yds finally broken in 17 games maybe?

5 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

If this guy doesn't want to play for the 6-1 Rams, one of the best teams in the league, I have no interest. Clearly he is selfish and only interested in individual stats, not winning a championship. The Bills would want nothing to do with that.

^^^ Just copy and paste this quote until this thread fades away.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Just another prima, selfish, over paid guy who doesn't understand how fortunate he is to have athletic ability. 

You are probably right about “prima, selfish”, people are paid what someone is willing to pay them and as for that “athletic ability” while some of that is genetic, it takes a tremendous amount of work to be that kind of athlete.

3 hours ago, chris heff said:

You are probably right about “prima, selfish”, people are paid what someone is willing to pay them and as for that “athletic ability” while some of that is genetic, it takes a tremendous amount of work to be that kind of athlete.

Yes, I agree the sweat equity is huge, with some good coaching it comes together. But very few are born to travel that path. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.