OJ in Buffalo

YoloinOhio

15 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

You attach the motive of money. 

If the son theory was true, then the book was a deflection. Which makes more sense actually. 

What the heck is the "son theory" ? Do you also believe that the California fires were all started by jewish lasers from space ? Geez

6 hours ago, Beast said:

He was the best in Bills history, IMO.

But some Germans will argue that Hitler was the best leader their country ever had.

I'm calling BS on this.  I was stationed in Germany while in the Air Force.  I never heard ANY German EVER say anything good about Hitler.  

1 hour ago, BillsPride12 said:

OJ might be the GOAT when it comes to being Narcissistic....The 30 for 30 series they did on him really portrayed that side of him.

When people stopped to give him a piece of their mind over that how did he respond to them?  I am genuinely curious to know 

He’d give them that megawatt OJ smile while saying something like, “You’re entitled to your opinion, but I still love you anyway.”

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Hide your kids! Hide your wife!

....and her boyfriend.

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

I'm calling BS on this.  I was stationed in Germany while in the Air Force.  I never heard ANY German EVER say anything good about Hitler.  

He's just trying to illustrate a point.  You're right though, not even the current Nazi party in Germany (NDP) is pro Hitler.

If Americans understood how utterly destroyed and devastated Germany was after the war, they would understand how no German could possibly think anything was "good" about it.

We are lucky in this country to basically have no idea of the devastation of war.

• Like (+1) 2

I guess if he was going to show his face in any city, Buffalo would be the one. It’s the only city in America that might even mildly appreciate him.. Must be tough for him to go around looking like O.J. Simpson.

2 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Maybe Bills will start him to give Miami a chance.

“OJ slashes through the line, cuts left, cuts right…keeps cutting….can someone please stop him?!!!”

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

and I'm sure they'd definitely say it where U.S. military personnel could hear.

I paid attention to what was being said in the German media, for consumption by the German people.  People there were shocked and humiliated at what Hitler turned their cultured, well-educated, tolerant society into, and they swore they would never again follow that path.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.