10/28 Thursday Night Football: Packers (6-1) at Cardinals (7-0)

Hapless Bills Fan

26 minutes ago, kjack151 said:

There’s a lot of Murray hate on this thread…..why? 

I do not hate Murray.. Io think the kid has a fantastic future running no huddle like this..  smart.. we as bills fans understand how smart that is.. Here is the thing. In todays football its not sustainable all season with a smaller QB. Smaller QB's are going to take so many and they get hurt and that is what happened tonight..  I did not stay with the broadcast

Back to my point.

Arizona built a team like KC. At times questionable Offensive line that will score tons of points against lots of teams. The problem is when you do not have a strong enough of a defense to match your more like KC but with fast NH style. Tonight it caught up to a savvy coach that figured how to outgun. That's why I feel they are 

beatable for us...  Murray barely got plays off... his future is great but they are 2 years behind us.

Watching this game.. I stand by what I said. Murray looked beatable at times only cause of that offensive line... and heat is coming to a smaller QB the Media loves to dramatize as the next best thing.. Slow down... Long Season. We see if its sustainable what they are doing now.. There is a difference. 

Tenn. Is built to beat KC with the run. We are built to beat KC type teams by putting up points and good defense. TB will be our next test as we SHOULD start trolling through the field.

Miami

Jacks

NY J.

Indy

No

NE

+6

TB**

We built the team going in this year through the draft to take down teams like KC.., When 10-2 and Face a mirror with a deadly front 4... then we will really see

where this team is at. Brady... We coming for you... you could not run from our division or conf. for to long. we see the TB game.

Just making our case,,,

After TB... 

Car. 

NE

Atl

NY.

+4 here in my opinion.. This team will finish strong 

at the least.. 14-3 Big Bye and play the worst team left... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

First time? That was actually one of his bad games. That offense was putrid in the first half +. He's usually more magical. Losing Hopkins messed them up and GB defense stepped up for sure too.

Missing Hopkins has to have a huge impact on Murray's game.  Hopkins is the best receiver in the NFL.  He is impossible to cover.  THREE GUYS COULDN'T even cover him in the Buffalow game last year.  He went up and took it away from all three Buffalow defensive backs.  He's a super stud wide out with great hands.

5 minutes ago, heavydutyrudy said:

Missing Hopkins has to have a huge impact on Murray's game.  Hopkins is the best receiver in the NFL.  He is impossible to cover.  THREE GUYS COULDN'T even cover him in the Buffalow game last year.  He went up and took it away from all three Buffalow defensive backs.  He's a super stud wide out with great hands.

First of all yes Hopkins is one of the best wide receivers in the NFL however it wasn’t a matter of coverage to Buffalo Bill defenders ran into each other and knocked themselves away from the ball

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, kjack151 said:

Well, from a Bills’ fan perspective, if this all this hate is because of the game last year, then I’m more upset with D-Hop’s arrogance then Murray’s pass.  Also, being a lifelong Sooner, I do pull for the guy….just not against us. 

He’s the opponent, the enemy, etc etc, I’m old school, and that means when those guys are in uniform you’re supposed to dislike them intensely, it absolutely does not matter that he’s a good guy off the field, it’s all about rivalry, in a gladiator sport, this everyone is our friend crap doesn’t fly on game day,  hope that helps, 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Honestly to me 

I just want to see 7-0 turn 7-1

Me too. It would be nice to have no more undefeated teams.  All the great teams left will all be bunched up in pack.  All of them having ONE loss.  There will be 5 top contending teams all tied for FIRST place in the NFL.  Interesting fact:  All 5 top teams are in the NFC.  No one in the AFC has only 1 loss.  

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

Point taken Mrs. Murray

Make sure to mark that point in your notepad.  There is going to be a quiz on this later. 

37 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

First of all yes Hopkins is one of the best wide receivers in the NFL however it wasn’t a matter of coverage to Buffalo Bill defenders ran into each other and knocked themselves away from the ball

Was that by design or accident?

Some players you just hate, others you like. Hated Murray in college , and I hate him in the NFL. It’s football , and other teams players are the enemy. He’s gotten too much of the media hype machine and I don’t root for him. This stuff isn’t hard to understand , it’s sports. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

They have never been 8-0 in the history of the team .

That and A-Rod in primetime would steer me clear of that bet. ;) 

The Packers were without their two top receivers. When it was known Adams wasn't going to play the line jumped to 6. In my pool we make our picks early in the week so I got in on -3.5. Figured the Cards at that number at home was a good bet. Then with Adams out I thought it was a great bet. I was wrong. Not the first time or last time i am wrong when making these picks.

Edited by Greg S
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.