10/28 Thursday Night Football: Packers (6-1) at Cardinals (7-0)

Hapless Bills Fan

6 minutes ago, kjack151 said:

There’s a lot of Murray hate on this thread…..why? 

Why???  are you really asking why?, I’d “Splain”  it to you, but I don’t think you deserve to know…, 

Go Bills!!!

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

And the booth didn't even stop play to review it. 

It's so blatantly rigged sometimes.

I'm generally not one to call rigged, but that call was especially egregious.  The ball was spotted behind the LoS, nevermind the first down line.  If I owned the Packers, I'd be buying a tank to bust through the league office doors to raise hell that it wasn't stopped for review.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I honestly want to know the same thing and wanted to post but I didn't.  He does not seem to be cocky, seems like a nice guy.  Then again I do not follow him.  I hope it is not our fan base now hating on a qb because he has had some success.  I dont want us to become the Pat's or Chiefs fans.  We get bad enough rep as it is lol

He is a threat to another QB (who we know so well) spotlight.

simple as that.

Just now, 1ManRaid said:

I'm generally not one to call rigged, but that call was especially egregious.  The ball was spotted behind the LoS, nevermind the first down line.  If I owned the Packers, I'd be buying a tank to bust through the league office doors to raise hell that it wasn't stopped for review.

Just the NFL doing NFL things.... I'm curious what the betting line was before the game.

14 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Really questionable throw by Kyler. At least after this game we can pump the brakes on Kyler for MVP 

I don't know that kid Kyler is real darn good!  First time I watched him play a whole game, that kid is talented.  He impressed me as much as Josh.   I think those two are in the same category. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The booth stops play all the time within 2 minutes.

Yes, but I think the standard is higher when clock is running within 2 minutes.  It’s also beyond stupid that a team rushes up to get a play off on controversial catch before other team can see replay.  Get more/better cameras and have multiple sets of eyes watching the cameras so it can be called real time.  

2 minutes ago, heavydutyrudy said:

I don't know that kid Kyler is real darn good!  First time I watched him play a whole game, that kid is talented.  He impressed me as much as Josh.   I think those two are in the same category. 

Point taken Mrs. Murray

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, heavydutyrudy said:

First time? That was actually one of his bad games. That offense was putrid in the first half +. He's usually more magical. Losing Hopkins messed them up and GB defense stepped up for sure too.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Yes, but I think the standard is higher when clock is running within 2 minutes.  It’s also beyond stupid that a team rushes up to get a play off on controversial catch before other team can see replay.  Get more/better cameras and have multiple sets of eyes watching the cameras so it can be called real time.  

Are you saying this wasn't worth reviewing? I don't get it.

I agree that they could have better tools.

But they had all the tools to simply pause play and review it tonight, since GB couldn't challenge at that point.

They do it all the time. 

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Well for me, myself and I, being an Oakland A's fan, he was under contract with the A's, the top prospect in their system, about to make it to the Majors, and he totally turns his back on Oakland. 

Ok, I feel you on that one.  I would have loved to see him play baseball and watch him steal bases. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Why???  are you really asking why?, I’d “Splain”  it to you, but I don’t think you deserve to know…, 

Go Bills!!!

Well, from a Bills’ fan perspective, if this all this hate is because of the game last year, then I’m more upset with D-Hop’s arrogance then Murray’s pass.  Also, being a lifelong Sooner, I do pull for the guy….just not against us. 

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Are you saying this wasn't worth reviewing? I don't get it.

I agree that they could have better tools.

But they had all the tools to simply pause play and review it tonight, since GB couldn't challenge at that point.

They do it all the time. 

I’m saying they generally don’t wanna give a team a free timeout at end of game when clock is running unless they’re sure.  But they do it sometimes and not others.  So I agree that it’s completely arbitrary what they stop game to take a look at.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.