10/28 Thursday Night Football: Packers (6-1) at Cardinals (7-0)

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Not sure.  I mean you hardly ever see the “Hail Murray” on tv.

It's definitely not on commercials that play everyday on the NFL network or anything.

But also there's a desire to see an undefeated team get humbled.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 1

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Still needs to be ready.  Even if the ball not going to you still need to be ready to get it in case

Maybe.  But watching Murry play he just throws the ball up. A 50/50 ball like that is dangerous in that situation at the end of the game.  Bottom line is that Murry throws a ball up with a DB in the hip pocket of the WR.

6 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Really questionable throw by Kyler. At least after this game we can pump the brakes on Kyler for MVP 

You can pump them but the media’s revving the engine

3 minutes ago, QCity said:

What does this game have to do with Hail Murray?

Well they just showed the Hail Murray in a commercial, right after Murray threw a pick in the EZ so….

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Maybe.  But watching Murry play he just throws the ball up. A 50/50 ball like that is dangerous in that situation at the end of the game.  Bottom line is that Murry throws a ball up with a DB in the hip pocket of the WR.

I mean I don't see that play being Murray's fault unless he's somehow responsible for AJ Green not knowing he needed to look out for that pass.

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Nah. It's AJ Green. If he's paying attention Green should at worst make sure it falls incomplete. That was definitely on Green. 

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Brutal loss for those who bet the over.  JONES WAS IN!!!!

I don't think he was, but based off the live play, I thought it was a TD, based off the reviews it looked like he probably came up a bit short, but it was not enough evidence to overturn the TD imo.  You could not watch any of the videos and say for sure he did not score

4 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

He looked short to me. But surprised they overturned the call without 100% evidence he was short. But definitely looked more likely than not he was short. 

If you bet the over he was in.

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

And the booth didn't even stop play to review it. 

It's so blatantly rigged sometimes.

I don’t think it’s rigged.  Just too arbitrary.  You can’t look at one play for 5 minutes because game is stopped and then not look at just as important of a play because clock is running.  Just get better cameras and look at every play live and make quicker decisions.  

• Agree 1

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

I don’t think it’s rigged.  Just too arbitrary.  You can’t look at one play for 5 minutes because game is stopped and then not look at just as important of a play because clock is running.  Just get better cameras and look at every play live and make quicker decisions.  

You’ll never convince the rigged crowd it wasn’t rigged.

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

The booth stops play all the time within 2 minutes.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, kjack151 said:

There’s a lot of Murray hate on this thread…..why? 

I honestly want to know the same thing and wanted to post but I didn't.  He does not seem to be cocky, seems like a nice guy.  Then again I do not follow him.  I hope it is not our fan base now hating on a qb because he has had some success.  I dont want us to become the Pat's or Chiefs fans.  We get bad enough rep as it is lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.