Fat Loss And Strength Gain Club

BillsFan130

Hey everyone!

I started a club in terms of fat loss and gaining strength as my niche specializes in losing 20 LBS of fat and doubling your strength in 90 days without giving up your weekend diet.

Depending on the demand, I will give tips frequently to make sure you guys crush your fitness and health goals.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/clubs/21-fat-loss-and-gaining-strength/

Check out the link above^ and let's crush it together

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

Hey everyone!

I started a club in terms of fat loss and gaining strength as my niche specializes in losing 20 LBS of fat and doubling your strength in 90 days without giving up your weekend diet.

Depending on the demand, I will give tips frequently to make sure you guys crush your fitness and health goals.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/clubs/21-fat-loss-and-gaining-strength/

Check out the link above^ and let's crush it together

count me in. I pretty much have as my one goal to lose my 20 pounds of covid weight.

i would love to gain strength and lose the covid 15. I have a previous injury so I will modify as necessary.

m

4 hours ago, teef said:

have you seen the posts on pizza subs and mayo on hot dogs?  you're preaching to the wrong crowd here.

teef I dont know if this is normal or not in your craft but my dentist here has capability to scan teeth and produce/bake crowns. I had 2 done in a week. Mirc ulous technology.....the computer pics reminded me of CT scan pics. I was super impressed.

5 hours ago, teef said:

have you seen the posts on pizza subs and mayo on hot dogs?  you're preaching to the wrong crowd here.

Hahahaha. Hey buddy, if it fits your macros, then there is no issues!

Pizza and whiskey for me every weekend

5 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

count me in. I pretty much have as my one goal to lose my 20 pounds of covid weight.

awesome buddy! Any questions at all?

5 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Before we get started, are Garbage Plates fattening?

Great for the heart and I would highly recommend them...

1 hour ago, Muppy said:

i would love to gain strength and lose the covid 15. I have a previous injury so I will modify as necessary.

m

teef I dont know if this is normal or not in your craft but my dentist here has capability to scan teeth and produce/bake crowns. I had 2 done in a week. Mirc ulous technology.....the computer pics reminded me of CT scan pics. I was super impressed.

Awesome man! Do you have Instagram? If so feel free to follow me at "richbykerkfit" as I post 5x per week and at least 1-2 of them are on injury prevention stuff as that's right up my alley.

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Hahahaha. Hey buddy, if it fits your macros, then there is no issues!

Pizza and whiskey for me every weekend

awesome buddy! Any questions at all?

Great for the heart and I would highly recommend them...

Awesome man! Do you have Instagram? If so feel free to follow me at "richbykerkfit" as I post 5x per week and at least 1-2 of them are on injury prevention stuff as that's right up my alley.

ma'am but no quibble just wanted to be accurate lol

m

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.