Besides JA, predict which player will make the biggest impact - Dolphins at Bills

BillsFan619

5 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

I've been thing about our run game and I'm wondering if Singletary is ready to take on a bigger role? Will he hold onto the ball?  Will he run with power as well as his trademark shiftiness and quickness? Every down?

I've been rewatching Bills games and Singletary to me, looks like the better back; easily.

They both block very well.

They both fumble but perhaps Singletary moreso?

Singletary has had some impressive runs lately....

Either way, imho, the Bills will want to DT, then C/G in the next draft. But if the talent isn't there at those positions and should a RB fall to them, it could be running back next year....

DS doesn’t look as bad as some have made him out to be.  I actually don’t understand why he’s getting a bad rap buy some.

He’s averaging over 5 yards a carry. Also, some running backs just need more carries to get going. Not saying this is a bad thing because our strengths is passing, but we may never find out if he’s is the kind of back that needs more carries to get going.

2 hours ago, cwater10 said:

I see Hyde and Poyer giving Tua nightmares.  I'll lean toward Micah for the highlight show plays.

MH has been dominant.

Him and Poyer have been two of the best signings we’ve made this era.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/28/2021 at 2:34 PM, Muppy said:

well Im gonna go with motor he is gonna go OFF in miami ...the man this year has spark and he will break a long one sooner rather than later. IMO its this week

either he or mckenzie .....special teams are Due AGAIN this time no flags!

Good thoughts, Muppy.

Yeah, DS had his 46 yard touchdown run against Miami. So, hopefully he can do it again.

I hope special teams tightens up. They haven’t been terrible but there’s an argument to be made that they’ve had a big hand in us losing both games (blocked punt against the Steelers and holding on IM’s TD return against the Titans).

The fourth and inches is the play that gets talked about but we may have not even been in that position if we didn’t have the holding call during IM’s TD return. Tennessee could’ve went down and scored after that but special teams needs to be better coming out of the bye.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan619 said:

Good thoughts, Muppy.

Yeah, DS had his 46 yard touchdown run against Miami. So, hopefully he can do it again.

I hope special teams tightens up. They haven’t been terrible but there’s an argument to be made that they’ve had a big hand in us losing both games (blocked punt against the Steelers and holding on IM’s TD return against the Titans).

The fourth and inches is the play that gets talked about but we may have not even been in that position if we didn’t have the holding call during IM’s TD return. Tennessee could’ve went down and scored after that but special teams needs to be better coming out of the bye.

858 here mate. do you ever attend gamewatch at PB Local?

m

43 minutes ago, Muppy said:

858 here mate. do you ever attend gamewatch at PB Local?

m

That’s cool you live in the San Diego area.

I’ve heard of it but I’ve never been because I work on Sundays. My family and I typically have to watch the game after it’s over on gamepass since I work on Sunday.

Is it typically a good scene and a good showing of bills fans in PB?

Edited by BillsFan619

59 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

That’s cool you live in the San Diego area.I can only speak of pre covid

I’ve heard of it but I’ve never been because I work on Sundays. My family and I typically have to watch the game after it’s over on gamepass since I work on Sunday.

Is it typically a good scene and a good showing of bills fans in PB?

I can only personally speak pre covid too but big games would be "asses to elbows" packed. And like in the stadium there would be groups saved seats and banners at the venue..its as close to being at the stadium as it gets and it is a blast. Not to mention their food is excellent too..upstairs is the party scene downstairs still packed with Bills fan but more  sedate/family friendly u knoww what I mean.

Membership is massive. I know they still draw a crowd Im not sure how big but just being so close to the beach and make a fun total day of it sometime I mean, we live in paradise may as well enjoy it...tourists sure come and do LOL

GO BILLS

m

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.