Predict the Score - Bills/Dolphins

HappyDays

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I would say the Fins keep this close if the Bills where more relaxed with a win coming into the off week but after having to stew on the titans game for two weeks they boat race these guys 

42-10 

My concern is red zone offense. It has already been bad this year and now we have lost one of our best red zone weapons in Knox. Luckily I don't think we need to score anywhere close to 30 points to beat the Dolphins.

Just now, HappyDays said:

My concern is red zone offense. It has already been bad this year and now we have lost one of our best red zone weapons in Knox. Luckily I don't think we need to score anywhere close to 30 points to beat the Dolphins.

Also the Bills score a lot outside the red zone with them hitting on big plays all the time. I hope they can improve the red zone offense but if they are scoring 35-40 points a game with Josh throwing 30,40,50 yard TD passes well that works fine by me

UB Bulls 30

Miami Hurricanes 17

Bills get back on the winning side in a relatively non-descript game, 13-3 at half time Buffalo powered by a Gabe Davis TD for 40 yds. Out of half the Bills go down the field and get a TD courtesy of Allen on a run to go up 20-3. Miami does get a TD following that with Tua finding Waddle to close it to 20-10, but the game is not much closer as Buffalo controls play and gets to 30 with 6 minutes left on a Singletary TD run. Dolphins get a garbage TD late to make it look closer.

Allen 21-27 285 1 TD 65 yds rush 1 TD

Singletary 95 yds 1 TD 10 rushes

Diggs 155 yds 8 recs

Tre White 1 INT 4 PD

The one thing I would say for the Phins is they just lost two games back to back that were heartbreakers at the buzzer they desperately needed for the playoffs. Mix in the turbulence with the QB stuff and what looks like a roster losing faith and this game could get ugly fast.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.