Chad Kelly's new team

PromoTheRobot

16 hours ago, RevWarRifleman said:

The Chadster. I wish him well. I guess if this doesn't workout, he'll try Strat O Matic.

Wow, haven't heard that in quite awhile, use to like that game as a kid.  Was ahead of it's time in many ways.  I had the football version, my friend had the baseball game.  I may have had the hockey one  too??

31 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Wow, haven't heard that in quite awhile, use to like that game as a kid.  Was ahead of it's time in many ways.  I had the football version, my friend had the baseball game.  I may have had the hockey one  too??

Wasn't any Strat O Matic analytics before analytics was cool? 😁

8 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I never count anyone out that is willing to put the work and sacrifice in. He could fight his way back into the NFL and I hope that he does.

What makes you think he will be back in the NFL  ?    He hasn't played football in a year after the Colts weren't even interested in keeping him on practice squad.

2 hours ago, eball said:

Can this guy please just disappear?  Seriously, in no other community is his every move documented.  He’s related to Jim Kelly.  So what.  He sucks and he’s not a particularly good guy.  Bye now.

He's not JUST a Kelly........he's from WNY.   He played football here in WNY.   Real WNY'ers don't quit supporting our own as quickly as people from more quitty places like Norf Carolina.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

On 10/27/2021 at 10:41 PM, BigDingus said:

Well, he's only 27. Give it 8 more years... He can make his triumphant return to the NFL & pull a Doug Flutie, taking the league by storm for a cool 2-3 years, redeeming himself in the process as he leads the Jaguars to the Super Bowl.

Nah, the Jags will bench him in the wild card game over their other QB who played well in the last week of regular season...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.