Chad Kelly's new team

PromoTheRobot

On 10/27/2021 at 10:41 PM, BigDingus said:

Well, he's only 27. Give it 8 more years... He can make his triumphant return to the NFL & pull a Doug Flutie, taking the league by storm for a cool 2-3 years, redeeming himself in the process as he leads the Jaguars to the Super Bowl.

Jaguars? How are they going to get past Bills in AFC playoffs?

On 10/28/2021 at 7:51 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

He's not JUST a Kelly........he's from WNY.   He played football here in WNY.   Real WNY'ers don't quit supporting our own as quickly as people from more quitty places like Norf Carolina.

Ya makin me lmao, the little mental midget might actually now realize he Fuh ked up, unlikely as that is, he has been given lots of chances, and he screwed the pooch each and every time, odds are he’ll do it again. If he actually doesn’t Fuh k up, it doesn’t remove the fact that he’s an idiot. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/27/2021 at 11:57 PM, Big Turk said:

This is just outta control...

I guess the Vancouver Canucks are next?? Can't make fun of the Canadians because it might offend someone...

I have several friends that are Canadian and I asked them if they were offended by being called a Canuck. They were not. They likened  it to being called a Yankee. I doubt that the NY Yankees name will be changed.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/28/2021 at 6:58 AM, BuffaloBill said:

Sad that he could never really pull it all together.

On 10/28/2021 at 10:33 AM, RoyBatty is alive said:

Humble huh, after all this time finally.

I will admit that Ole Miss-Alabama game he won was a classic game.

he simply wasn’t good enough.  

recall that bowl game Menziel vs Duke.  Insane performance.  

Both guys were head cases, but their real problem was they weren’t talented enough for the NFL.

Kelly is a jag with a famous last name.  

• Disagree 1

On 10/27/2021 at 10:41 PM, BigDingus said:

Well, he's only 27. Give it 8 more years... He can make his triumphant return to the NFL & pull a Doug Flutie, taking the league by storm for a cool 2-3 years, redeeming himself in the process as he leads the Jaguars to the Super Bowl.

Not far fetched at all-Jeff Garcia in San Fran did that as well.

22 hours ago, turftoe said:

I have several friends that are Canadian and I asked them if they were offended by being called a Canuck. They were not. They likened  it to being called a Yankee. I doubt that the NY Yankees name will be changed.

There even was a comic Captain Canuck written and published by Canadians and later adapted.  Not think that nickname is going away.

• Agree 1

Anyone downing this kid obviously doesnt remember being a 20 year old.  He got drunk and did beyond stupid things.  Does that mean he deserves to be completely torn apart everytime his name comes up on this board?

Chad has done some great work with the ARC of Erie County and has given really good speeches to middle school and High school kids at the Kelly camp about not being an entitled prick like he was in High School and College.   

Meanwhile the same posters blasting him are the guys blaming CTE for Antonio Brown being a class A jerk and not changing it.   Glad he is still playing, better than sitting at home feeling sorry for himself and not working.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/27/2021 at 7:40 PM, The Wiz said:

Did anyone ask the local fauna how they felt about this change of name?

Also has anyone polled the flora... that's relevant too.

On 10/27/2021 at 8:55 PM, CEN-CAL17 said:

“Although the name "Eskimo" was commonly used in Alaska to refer to Inuit and Yupik people of the world, this usage is now considered unacceptable by many or even most Alaska Natives, largely since it is a colonial name imposed by non-Indigenous people.”

Why not Edmonton Inuits? 

The American Alliance for Alliteration objected.

On 10/28/2021 at 12:30 PM, Just in Atlanta said:

That’s why I got rid of my Igloo cooler. Cultural appropriation hurts.

I hear that Yetis all across the Himalayas are filing a class action lawsuit.

On 10/28/2021 at 5:48 PM, eball said:

Can this guy please just disappear?  Seriously, in no other community is his every move documented.  He’s related to Jim Kelly.  So what.  He sucks and he’s not a particularly good guy.  Bye now.

On 10/28/2021 at 7:51 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

He's not JUST a Kelly........he's from WNY.   He played football here in WNY.   Real WNY'ers don't quit supporting our own as quickly as people from more quitty places like Norf Carolina.

👍

On 10/29/2021 at 10:15 PM, Don Otreply said:

Ya makin me lmao, the little mental midget might actually now realize he Fuh ked up, unlikely as that is, he has been given lots of chances, and he screwed the pooch each and every time, odds are he’ll do it again. If he actually doesn’t Fuh k up, it doesn’t remove the fact that he’s an idiot. 

To the haters, we care and hope because he's Jim Kelly's nephew. I don't think that's irrational or hard to understand.

Also, what is the statute of limitations for forgiving someone and hoping that they redeem themselves to society?

Edited by Sierra Foothills

52 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Also has anyone polled the flora... that's relevant too.

The American Alliance for Alliteration objected.

I hear that Yetis all across the Himalayas are filing a class action lawsuit.

👍

To the haters, we care and hope because he's Jim Kelly's nephew. I don't think that's irrational or hard to understand.

Also, what is the statute of limitations for forgiving someone and hoping that they redeem themselves to society?

No-one wishes Chad any harm.
Chad Only needs to redeem himself for himself, and no one else. Likely he will stay true to form…, 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.