Flacco Traded to the Jets

Big Blitz

18 minutes ago, Success said:

The Jets were terrible. Brady would have been 0-4 w/ them.

I'm not saying he's going to change their fortunes. But I'd rather have faced Wilson, or the guy whose name I can't remember who played yesterday.

Well they had to go get some vet.  That was obvious.  Flacco is not some huge threat.

33 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Glass houses.... Our current coaching staff did the same thing with Allen/Peterman

... and then they rectified the situation. I'm not sure the Jets have that ability right now. Flacco isn't the answer, though.

Just now, WhoTom said:

... and then they rectified the situation. I'm not sure the Jets have that ability right now. Flacco isn't the answer, though.

LOL - you are correct about that, Flacco is not the answer to anything at this point. 

But what is to rectify?  Allen got hurt his rookie year just like Wilson did.  There is nothing else for the Jets to do.  They are in no position to compete.  They need full roster turnovers and they simply need to wait for their young QB to develop.  

Edit - Flacco is the answer for one question.  Name a terrible white QB that is given yet another opportunity while Colin Kaepernick sits?  

16 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Except Peterman ACTUALLY took an NFL snap before. 

Yes he did.  And proceeded to have the worst debut in NFL history.  An UDFA that spike the ball on every snap would have had a better performance than Peterman did.  

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.