A Mind Dump - So How Did America Get Here & Who's Fault is it ?

T master

So we all sit here with our differences of opinions and argue back and forth every day, one on one side the other on the other side never to agree & for the most part always disagreeing or paying more attention to punctuation or other foolish things or opinions rather than what is actually going on but none of us think just how did we (America) get here ?

Was it the American people that have created this massive debt ? Was it the American people that did away with the things like the gold standard that would hold them (politicians) from over spending the way that they do ? Was it the American people that thought all the countries that we have went to war with were the evil ones and in reality they  were nothing less than pawns of the US doing what they wanted them to, then they got fed up and those that were paid and manipulated by Americans to do our biding only then made to look like the bad guys and were made to look like the bad guys & killed for going against those that once supported and paid them to do the Americans biddings  .

No every single circumstance that America is in is a direct result of crooked politicians ! They are the ones that pushed the Federal reserve act of 1913 in the back door while most others were out of Washington , they were the ones that did away with the gold standard so they could write as many checks as they want to and not worry about the consequences because the American people are to foolish to realize . Some even think they could have been the ones that assassinated a sitting President because of what he was trying to do to straighten out the mess made by those behind the scenes .

They are also the ones that manipulate those by starting out with programs that actually were a really good thing only to open them to use such as Social Security and Medicade, Foreign aid to other countries and wind up screwing we the people for the charge .

Then there are those that when they start a conflict have young men that are willing to go defend the American way because their American or Immigrant parents that moved here in search of a better life or "The American Way" and are so thankful for the chance to succeed their sons got to go fight and die & some even get sprayed with Dioxin's while once again doing the politicians bidding all in the name of the gov't making money  .

Then they come home and little to no thanks by the VA pushing them aside because they are over spending in so many other places and the fact that they really don't care about the Vets and what they have sacrificed so they make some of them wait until it is to late or make them so mad they go else where instead of getting what's due them .

Just imagine if we the people could put our differences aside and add in some common sense and instead of fighting against each other for a few minutes rallied together and held all of the crooked politicians accountable for there actions i think the world would be a much better place even with our differences of opinion but keeping us at odds is all part of it because if we are fighting & arguing against each other it keeps us all focused else where while they are pulling more BS behind close doors .

Even though some can see exactly how crooked and evil they are and have become many don't and i hope one day that if we all wake up see where the dots have been connected and realize exactly what the plan has been all along it's not to late to change the things that need put back to the way they were attended but i don't see that happening anytime soon but i can hope ...

I know many will read this and take it as a chance to continue to look at the past and personal opinions to continue down the road they have intended to separate but i hope the jest of this is not completely lost and that some actually get even if it be a small piece of what i am trying to say .

But i do know that we the people all thought when casting our votes for who ever, when ever, how ever long ago or who ever it may have been that we were voting for those with some integrity and morals as far as how we thought America should be but over time all of us have paid a huge and growing price tag for our inaccurate views of those we thought to hold the same values as us all and for America .

• Like (+1) 1

It's just human nature, it's the natural progression of Civilizations through all time. 

The US Founding Fathers were actually very smart and set up this government exceptionally well to navigate the changing times.  I'd argue that succeeding/surviving for 245 years is an incredible achievement given all that's happened in terms of Technological and Societal development.  Rome lasted 1,000 years but didn't face nearly the challenges that the US has (although Geography certainly helped in the first 200 years of US existence).  

But the usual Leftist jealousies and infighting and inflaming and redefining always end up taking place, and they always end up imploding said successful civilization over time.  

Look at it this way:  what sustained the United States for the last 60 years?  Geographic isolationism and extreme Military technologic advancement are very, very high on this list of reasons.  Perhaps the top two reasons.  Yet, those are things that today's US Leftists despise.  

And so, successful civilizations succumb to self-loathing, bribe its own citizens to give the nation away (today's $7T of "packages" being worked on by our Leftist overlords to make things "better") 

Please note, I'm not arguing that ALL Leftist policies are wrong.  There are many that are good, such as openness and inclusion, some economic shock absorbers, etc etc.  It's just that when they get rolling they tend to sink the ship.

And so, this vitriol you're seeing is what happens...the anti-ship-sinkers vs. the give-the-farm-awayers

Edit:  I would add, that what really happens is these societies pacify existence to the point that its citizens forgot what got them there.  You can successfully manage a frontier fort for example, amidst a dangerous environment, so long as you operate within a framework that enables that.  However, when the denizens of the fort get too comfortable, and start operating in a different way, with a different mind-set, THAT'S when the external forces break through and slaughter all inhabitants

Edited by OrangeBills
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The 88th and 89th United States Congresses, Lyndon B. Johnson, Lee Harvey Oswald, Talmadge Hayer, and Louis Farrakhan.

November 1963 - October 1965.  The worm turned.  The People lost.  Everything that has happened since flowed from the actions of these men.

Edited by LeviF

55 minutes ago, LeviF said:

The 88th and 89th United States Congresses, Lyndon B. Johnson, Lee Harvey Oswald, Talmadge Hayer, and Louis Farrakhan.

November 1963 - October 1965.  The worm turned.  The People lost.  Everything that has happened since flowed from the actions of these men.

The Violence Against Women Act did? 

That was a nice piece of progress 

Oh, btw, sure is nice to see these rising housing prices! 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

It';s the freedom of our democracy that has made us so great. Love this country! Things are going so well right now that I can't believe the cry babies don't just implode. 

God bless America! Go Biden! 

Exhibit A ! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, btw, sure is nice to see these rising housing prices! 

Yah sure is if you sell you can't afford to buy unless like some you want to live in debt up to your a* for the rest of your life "The American Way" Go Tibs .

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Go live in Putin's Russia if you want a country with no freedom. 

I have all the freedoms i need i'm just wanting to keep them with the least amount of gov't intrusion as possible i don't need them monitoring my checking act, raising inflation due to over spending like they all have done .

If you can't see what has happened over time you have proved to be even more blind than any one here could have even thought up to this point .

Edited by T master
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Yah sure is if you sell you can't afford to buy unless like some you want to live in debt up to your a* for the rest of your life "The American Way" Go Tibs .

So many middle class families enjoying the nice windfall from selling their homes. And debt? Gotta spend money to make it. 

USA!! USA!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So many middle class families enjoying the nice windfall from selling their homes. And debt? Gotta spend money to make it. 

USA!! USA!!!

I am not sure that I understand you here. If the value of a house increases by 20% due to a rise in demand, and you sell it, don't you have to live somewhere else?  And isn't the result that you are just going to spend 20% more on the new house because the market is up?

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

It';s the freedom of our democracy that has made us so great. Love this country! Things are going so well right now that I can't believe the cry babies don't just implode. 

God bless America! Go Biden! 

Given the figurehead President's approval rating has been in a descending trend since Inauguration Day and continues its plunge towards zero your view does not reflect the consensus opinion.  I suggest a disconnect exists between your perception of what's going on and reality.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

I am not sure that I understand you here. If the value of a house increases by 20% due to a rise in demand, and you sell it, don't you have to live somewhere else?  And isn't the result that you are just going to spend 20% more on the new house because the market is up?

Boomer mentality.  Sell your house to whatever ridiculous corporate conglomerate that offers you 5% above MV, then blow your money on senior community living and riverboat gambling the rest of your days.  Pump it up and ***** the next generation. 

7 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

People downsize, right? Especially after the children have left? I know several people that have profited handsomely off of that. 🕺

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Given the figurehead President's approval rating has been in a descending trend since Inauguration Day and continues its plunge towards zero your view does not reflect the consensus opinion.  I suggest a disconnect exists between your perception of what's going on and reality.  

Oh, Biden will be fine. He's dropped down into Trump's highs. Once Trump is running again, people will take sides and Biden will be fine. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

People downsize, right? Especially after the children have left? I know several people that have profited handsomely off of that. 🕺

You do understand that the house you downsize to is 20% more expensive though, right? 

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Add another thing Demented Bidem has botched.  We'd be better off with no President at this point.  Doun't touch that!  

What a Mess.jpg

We tried it without a President. The American people decided to go with a real person and we are better off for it. 

Trump is trash 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

We tried it without a President. The American people decided to go with a real person and we are better off for it. 

Trump is trash 

All of that peace and prosperity was really grinding on you? Good thing we’re back on track now! 😂