10/17 Chiefs at Titans 1 pm EST on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

The Bills copied teams that held KCs offense well and perfected some things that worked pretty well.

TN has a good defensive blueprint to follow. Take away Hill and Kelce, and keep Mahomes hemmed in the pocket and you rattle him into mistakes.

TN seems to be playing off KC now...

• Dislike 1

Just now, WideNine said:

The Bills copied teams that held KCs offense well and perfected some things that worked pretty well.

TN has a good defensive blueprint to follow. Take away Hill and Kelce, and keep Mahomes hemmed in the pocket and you rattle him into mistakes.

Josh can make a difference to our offense; Mahomes is very reliant on Hill and Kelce.

6 minutes ago, WideNine said:

I think Tenn offense is a whole new monster with both AJ Brown and Julio Jones healthy

I’m a bit bemused at how this team possibly lost to the Jets, but surely missing both Brown and Jones had something to do with it

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Well, Well, Well, Well

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think Tenn offense is a whole new monster with both AJ Brown and Julio Jones healthy

I’m a bit bemused at how this team possibly lost to the Jets, but surely missing both Brown and Jones had something to do with it

Well, Well, Well, Well

Brown is a really good wr. Think hurt them lots more than people think for that game.

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I have said this before— but they have filled that team with such problem character guys that I wonder if things come crashing down once they hit a losing patch. It’s easy to hold things together when you win. 

More than just cap restraint, but Beane is pretty careful about who he brings in and the team culture they want to maintain.

KC spent on upgrading their OL this offseason...not sure if they are really getting the return on that investment.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.