10/17 Chiefs at Titans 1 pm EST on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Simon said:

If you think the Bills played soft against Tennessee last week I have no idea what you thought you were watching.

That was one of the most physically combative games I've seen across the league all year and suggesting they were "soft" pretty much invalidates any opinion you have in regards to the game.

agreed! Everyone was bothering me last week with these takes. It was a GOOD game played by two GOOD teams. It was extremely physical and we were trading blows all night. 

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Maybe the titans are good? Maybe kc is legit bad this year 

KC has no defense, no OL. Essentially a three man offense. Think they will improve in the second half but they aren’t the same team from last few seasons. 

Just now, Big C said:

agreed! Everyone was bothering me last week with these takes. It was a GOOD game played by two GOOD teams. It was extremely physical and we were trading blows all night. 

Our Defense gave up 7 straight scoring drives.  

People can have takes that aren’t positively glowing. 

You can play soft coverage and still be physical.  We did, and we were. 

I have no clue what our defensive strategy was, but it clearly didn’t work.  Gave up whatever Tenn wanted in both run/pass game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It seems crazy to consider but the Chiefs could drop out of the playoff picture entirely... They have a brutal schedule coming up. After an easy one against the Giants next week they have Packers, Raiders, Cowboys, Broncos, Raiders, Chargers, Steelers. I could see them going 4-4 over that stretch which would leave them with a losing record heading into the final 2 games of the season against the Bengals and Broncos. Even with 3 wildcard teams I don't know if that will be enough.

6 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Yup but I’m not worried about the Bills really against any team except for a team that can score with them. I don’t think the Titans are that team most weeks. The Bills were bad in the red zone and were very uncharacteristic last Monday that’s my opinion 

Best way to beat the Titans is to make Tannehille have to be the one to beat you, can't walk away with FGs got to get up on them quickly.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

It seems crazy to consider but the Chiefs could drop out of the playoff picture entirely... They have a brutal schedule coming up. After an easy one against the Giants next week they have Packers, Raiders, Cowboys, Broncos, Raiders, Chargers, Steelers. I could see them going 4-4 over that stretch which would leave them with a losing record heading into the final 2 games of the season against the Bengals and Broncos. Even with 3 wildcard teams I don't know if that will be enough.

If the bills get to the super bowl this year, or next or whenever, I just REALLY hope they win. That superbowl hangover thing seems legit 

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

A J Brown has really come on as Tanny's go to receiver on critical downs and red zone.

Just about automatic if he sees him in man coverage.

At 6.0 and 220-230 lbs he has some size and a mismatch with smaller dbs - can outmuscle them for position.

If KC is going to send the extra men on the blitz rather than help in coverage the writing is on the Wall.

If the Titans lead or stay close they are a bad matchup for any team with that running game.

Edited by WideNine

9 minutes ago, Steptide said:

They are good but they also have a way of looking good against good teams... While losing to teams they should beat..

They are the weirdest team in the NFL.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Our Defense gave up 7 straight scoring drives.  

People can have takes that aren’t positively glowing. 

You can play soft coverage and still be physical.  We did, and we were. 

I have no clue what our defensive strategy was, but it clearly didn’t work.  Gave up whatever Tenn wanted in both run/pass game. 

I get your point. The play action was crushing our zone d. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.