10/17 Gameday Thread: Around the League (Bills on bye)

Hapless Bills Fan

Rooting for the Falcons; for obvious reasons.

Don't care about jets and pats, just want Wilson and Jones to throw as many interceptions as possibly can. Maybe even erase Peterman's saga.

Rooting for the Raiderrrrrrrrrs. I'm in deep south PA so lots of Yinzer, Philly and Washington fans. Screw Philly, truly one of the worst fanbases out there.

Rooting for Lions because I don't like McVay.

Rest of the games don't interest me.

48 minutes ago, delirious said:

Rooting for the Falcons; for obvious reasons.

Don't care about jets and pats, just want Wilson and Jones to throw as many interceptions as possibly can. Maybe even erase Peterman's saga.

Rooting for the Raiderrrrrrrrrs. I'm in deep south PA so lots of Yinzer, Philly and Washington fans. Screw Philly, truly one of the worst fanbases out there.

Rooting for Lions because I don't like McVay.

Rest of the games don't interest me.

would be awesome to see the Lions get their first win…. they’re probably gonna get curbstomped, though.

28 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

would be awesome to see the Lions get their first win…. they’re probably gonna get curbstomped, though.

Stafford has years of pent up rage to unleash on the Lions. He will channel the football spirits of Barry Sanders and Megatron and play that franchise back for years of squandering talent. Rams by 40.🤣

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

Who to root for: Pats or Jets? 

On the one hand I despise the Pats but I'm sort of enjoying the Jet meltdowns every time Zach Wilson drops another turd

Jets. Hope Wilson throws for 400 yards and 5 TDs....then goes back to his normal self. Give those Jet fans a week of hope just to have it snatched away yet again🤣🤣

Edited by No Place To Hyde

14 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Jets. Hope Wilson throws for 400 yards and 5 TDs....then goes back to his normal self. Give those Jet fans a week of hope just to have it snatched away yet again🤣🤣

Yeah I agree. Just saw the Pats score and it brought the hate back to the front of my mind. I just hate them more than anything else on earth. Even more than war or famine

Have to say it's nice to see the Bengals with a winning record. Always had a soft spot for them since the Ickey Shuffle

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Who to root for: Pats or Jets? 

On the one hand I despise the Pats but I'm sort of enjoying the Jet meltdowns every time Zach Wilson drops another turd

doesn’t really matter… but I’d say Jets in order to effectively bury the Pats*.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.