Alec Baldwin accidentally kills movie crew member (real bullet accidentally put in prop gun)

On 1/21/2023 at 11:16 AM, BillStime said:

🎯

Neither one is murder you silly goose, no matter what your Twitter overlords tell you.  But I believe Baldwin is getting hosed here, the armored should be taking the fall for this. 

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Neither one is murder you silly goose, no matter what your Twitter overlords tell you.  But I believe Baldwin is getting hosed here, the armored should be taking the fall for this. 

One was intentional - the other was not. 

Enjoy! 

• Dislike 1

Different rules for Leftists than for us.

Alec Baldwin will remain in lead role of ‘Rust’ despite being charged
By Nika Shakhnazarova

Alec Baldwin will remain as the star of the movie “Rust” as it restarts production, the movie’s lawyer has confirmed.

The 64-year-old actor will be charged with involuntary manslaughter in the 2021 death of Halyna Hutchins, despite previously insisting he did not pull the trigger.

Hutchins’ widower Matt, who shared his 10-year-old son Andros with the late cinematographer, will stay on as the film’s executive producer — a role he took on as part of the wrongful death lawsuit that was settled for an undisclosed amount in October.

“Rust” will also see its director Joel Souza return, despite being injured in the shooting.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/24/alec-baldwin-will-remain-in-lead-role-of-rust-despite-being-charged/

6 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Yeah but she didn't pull the trigger.    Someone has to pay for it.

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You mean when Rittenhouse shot the 3 people attacking him self defense?  It was most certainly intentional.

He went out of his way - crossed state lines - “somehow” acquired an AR15 and ran around acting like GI Joe at night during mass chaos.

Killer Kyle brought this on himself - and karma won’t be kind to Killer Kyle.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He went out of his way - crossed state lines - “somehow” acquired an AR15 and ran around acting like GI Joe at night during mass chaos.

Killer Kyle brought this on himself - and karma won’t be kind to Killer Kyle.

OMG STATE LINES?!?!?!  Did he have his passport?  Dude, he lives 20 miles from Kenosha.   crossed state lines, it's like driving from Ripley ny to Erie pa.  

Here is how he got the gun.   

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/kyle-rittenhouse/  Charges dropped. 

Is he stupid? Sure, but so are a lot of people.

Is he a hero? Not for any reason I can see.

Is he a murderer? Only to people who won't bother to learn the truth.

12 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

OMG STATE LINES?!?!?!  Did he have his passport?  Dude, he lives 20 miles from Kenosha.   crossed state lines, it's like driving from Ripley ny to Erie pa.  

Here is how he got the gun.   

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/kyle-rittenhouse/  Charges dropped. 

Is he stupid? Sure, but so are a lot of people.

Is he a hero? Not for any reason I can see.

Is he a murderer? Only to people who won't bother to learn the truth.

The truth?

The truth is - the only people killed that day was by Killer Kyle.

The truth is - Killer Kyle scored a corrupt judge.

11 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I am honestly very surprised that Baldwin was charged for pulling the trigger. I had assumed that he was being charged because, as the producer of the movie, he failed to maintain a safe work environment. 

Gotta imagine he has a good chance at getting off on the first charge should it go to trial. Wouldn’t be surprised at a conviction on the latter. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Why I am not surprised that you are standing up for a convicted pedophile to lay hands on a child?

Did Killer Kyle know the history of the two guys he murdered?

Oh, he didn’t, eh?

So, he’s God then, right?

I’m not defending the victims - I am attacking the murderer.

Why am I not surprised you are defending a killer?

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did Killer Kyle know the history of the two guys he murdered?

Oh, he didn’t, eh?

So, he’s God then, right?

I’m not defending the victims - I am attacking the murderer.

Why am I not surprised you are defending a killer?

There was no murder, silly goose.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

The truth?

The truth is - the only people killed that day was by Killer Kyle.

The truth is - Killer Kyle scored a corrupt judge.

This wasn't written by a serious person. 

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

If a fireman tells you go down a ladder, do you ask him to go down it first just make sure it was properly set up? 

If I hand you a gun and tell you it’s empty, are you going to point it at a family member, or anyone else for that matter, and pull the trigger?

1 hour ago, Beast said:

If I hand you a gun and tell you it’s empty, are you going to point it at a family member, or anyone else for that matter, and pull the trigger?

If I’m playing a part in a movie…absolutely! What would you do, refuse to play the part?