Predict The Score Week 7: Bye Week!

corta765

For the Bills I predict a very lazy Sunday for fans that sees weight loss due to no game meaning less beer, wings, and other food. Perhaps even the lawn gets mowed!

For the games over the weekend I want/see KC beating TEN which helps our tie breaker for the 1 seed, Bengals hopefully upset the Ravens for seeding reasons and Joe Burrow is fun to watch, and the Geno lead Seahawks upset the Saints because football is really weird.

Edited by corta765
  • Like (+1) 2

Ah, I was just about to begin this thread. Some good games this week so I'm looking forward to having a look around the league to see what's happening.

Chiefs-Titans is a big one. Will the Titans play like they did against the Jets or like Monday night? I hope they do well because I can't be bothered hearing all the talk about how a heavy KC win means we are overrated (even though we pounded KC).

Will Zach Wilson look better after a week's rest or will Belichick give him another nightmare?

Bengals-Ravens is another big one. Most people have Cincy down as a paper (Bengal) tiger so we'll see how they do in this. I think this will be a good game. Lamar has never lost to them, can he keep that streak going?

Cards look certain to remain undefeated... or can the Texans pull off the shock of the season? Probably not but I'd enjoy it as I'm sick of all the Kyler love.

Goff Vs his old team. Stafford against his old team. How strange. Goff was called out by his coach last week, will he go out with even more motivation and get them their first win against one of the NFC favorites? 

• Like (+1) 2

Top Bye Week Thoughts:

I mean, whatever bad happens on the bye week I'm sure it will be Edmunds fault.

I think this "bye week" is a way to phase Cole out of the lineup.

Haack is starting to punt the ball now. He should have it off his foot in time for our 1st punt next week (in the late 3rd quarter).

Dog the Bounty Hunter is spending this week looking for Gabe Davis.

Is it just me or is McD's clap game significantly worse this year so far?

In the time that I typed this Dawkins and Feliciano have been knocked over 6 times.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, corta765 said:

For the Bills I predict a very lazy Sunday for fans that sees weight loss due to no game meaning less beer, wings, and other food. Perhaps even the lawn gets mowed!

For the games over the weekend I want/see KC beating TEN which helps our tie breaker for the 1 seed, Bengals hopefully upset the Ravens for seeding reasons and Joe Burrow is fun to watch, and the Geno lead Seahawks upset the Saints because football is really weird.

Saints are  a ? TBH

GO Bengals 

https://sports.yahoo.com/ranking-top-five-games-bills-125528845.html

Ranking the top-five games for Bills fans to watch during the bye week

4. Bengals at Ravens

3. Chiefs at Titans 
The Bills will root for the Chiefs here since they have the edge on them, head-to-head, in the standings.

2 & 1

Falcons Dolphins?

Pats V Jets?

Why?

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

GO Bengals 

I am a BIG Burrow fan. He reminds more of a more polished Josh coming out of college and the way he plays is really easy to like. Plus his whole speech about repping poor kids and stuff was awesome, he just seems like a really good dude.

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

I am a BIG Burrow fan. He reminds more of a more polished Josh coming out of college and the way he plays is really easy to like. Plus his whole speech about repping poor kids and stuff was awesome, he just seems like a really good dude.

Burrow looks pretty good 

3 hours ago, corta765 said:

I will predict the Bills score. 

Bills 0 off-field Incidents for the Bye week win. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.