I truly believe the Spirit of my Mom visited me Monday Night

Returntoglory

Some of you are aware of my Mom passing away in March due to complications from the coronavirus disease. She was a HUGE Bills fan and supporter.

I have to tell a story of what occurred during Monday night's Bills/Titans game.

This honestly did take place.

Some of you know how much of a Bills fan my Mom was. She loved "Her Bills". She had Bills memorabilia all throughout her home, she made various crafts with Bills themes, loved watching the games on TV and loved talking to me and my little sister on the phone during the games. Also, I was very close to my Mom. We live across the street from her and she was a big part of our daily lives. I was the only boy with 6 sisters so we had that "Mother/Son closeness".

Earlier in the day my wife put up a few Bills momentos that Mom kept on her porch year around in support of her Bills. One is a Large cardboard cutout of a Bills helmet and the other a four foot tall wooden sled with Bills Country on it and a wooden Bills Buffalo.

We were sitting on our couch watching the game on pins and needles of course.

With a little over 3 minutes left in the game, the Titans kicked the ball off to Bills returner Isaiah Mckenzie.

As soon as Isaiah caught the ball and started to run, we heard a crash behind us. We both jumped up and saw Moms Helmet & Sled had crashed to the ground as McKenzie was running for a 102 yard Kickoff return Touchdown!

I know this was Mom sending us a message that she was there with us and rooting on her Bills, I KNOW IT!

Of course a penalty negated the touchdown but MOM was there, letting us know that she still loved her Bills.

I know in my heart Mom was there, sending us a message that although not physically with us, she was with us in spirit.

I had posted this very picture before the game.

Moms Bills door momentos small small.jpg

• Like (+1) 18
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 21

Isiah McKenzie was Tony Danza to your Mom's Christopher Lloyd. But sadly not even the holy spirit can beat both a team and a bunch of NFL refs. 

But honestly, cool story. 

EDIT: Has anybody actually thought about the cast of Angels in the Outfield recently? Surprisingly stellar. Danny Glover, Matthew McConaughey, Christopher Lloyd, Adrien Brody. Joseph Gordon Levitt. Dermott Mulroney. Pretty wild. 

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0109127/fullcredits/cast

Edited by Mango
add on
  • Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Some of you are aware of my Mom passing away in March due to complications from the coronavirus disease. She was a HUGE Bills fan and supporter.

I have to tell a story of what occurred during Monday night's Bills/Titans game.

Some of you know how much of a Bills fan my Mom was. She loved "Her Bills". She had Bills memorabilia all throughout her home, she made various crafts with Bills themes, loved watching the games on TV and loved talking to me and my little sister on the phone during the games. Also, I was very close to my Mom. We live across the street from her and she was a big part of our daily lives. I was the only boy with 6 sisters so we had that "Mother/Son closeness".

Earlier in the day my wife put up a few Bills momentos that Mom kept on her porch year around in support of her Bills. One is a Large cardboard cutout of a Bills helmet and the other a four foot tall wooden sled with Bills Country on it and a wooden Bills Buffalo.

With a little over 3 minutes left in the game, the Titans kicked the ball off to Bills returner Isaiah Mckenzie.

As soon as Isaiah caught the ball and started to run, we heard a crash behind us. We both jumped up and saw Moms Helmet & Sled had crashed to the ground as McKenzie was running for a 102 yard Kickoff return Touchdown!

I know this was Mom sending us a message that she was there with us and rooting on her Bills, I KNOW IT!

Of course a penalty negated the touchdown but MOM was there, letting us know that she still loved her Bills.

I know in my heart Mom was there, sending us a message that although not physically with us, she was with us in spirit.

It must have been a cool moment to feel that close to your mom.  Maybe it was her way of telling you to “trust the process” 👍🏻

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I myself have had some experiences that are more than coincidental and somewhat paranormal...I dont understand it  but these did happen to me...

I woke up on the morning on 9/11/2001 with dreams of falling bloody body parts...woke me the heck up. I went online. nothing much online

so then I went to theTV and it was precisely the moment the first plane impacted the world trade center when my dream began.

2nd one was weirder. It was my son and he looked creepy but I wasnt afraid..he was ghostlike and since we are so close I was more thinking what the heck...he and david mattos

The next day he posted his picture from halloween, he and dave, the exact vision I had. Why I awoke that day with the 2 of them hovering over me in a dream and the next day he posts the picture. It was creepy but more why am I seeing this vs being afraid....

Spirits and paranormal connections are real. I will leave it to theologians as to wether they are valid. lets just say Im Not a skeptic.

m

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, TAinLA said:

I'm sure it will happen again during this years Super Bowl.., with a more positive result!

you KNOW corks will be popping all up in heaven Oh yes!!! I would love to see that party happen!!

wooooooooooooooot!!!!

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Muppy said:

you KNOW corks will be popping all up in heaven Oh yes!!! I would love to see that party happen!!

wooooooooooooooot!!!!

My father and oldest son will be leading that parade, I’m sure! One thing about the Bills you can’t deny is they strengthen family bonds, even amongst people who are not blood related. 

We have experienced things that are very hard to explain, and I’m not so arrogant that I pretend to have all the answers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

My father and oldest son will be leading that parade, I’m sure! One thing about the Bills you can’t deny is they strengthen family bonds, even amongst people who are not blood related. 

We have experienced things that are very hard to explain, and I’m not so arrogant that I pretend to have all the answers. 

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." ~ Confucius

"Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it." ~ Albert Einstein

Yep.

m

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Sorry about your mother Returntogolry.  I have been watching all of the games (except the Texans game, which I attended) with my dying sister, also a big Bills fan.  I asked her, when she passes, how will she let me know she is still around?  She said the Bills will win the Super Bowl.  

• Awesome! (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

Sorry about your mother Returntogolry.  I have been watching all of the games (except the Texans game, which I attended) with my dying sister, also a big Bills fan.  I asked her, when she passes, how will she let me know she is still around?  She said the Bills will win the Super Bowl.  

That's beautiful and you're a wonderful sibling ❤️ 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

On 10/20/2021 at 4:21 PM, Returntoglory said:

Please....ghosts?

On 10/20/2021 at 4:21 PM, Returntoglory said:

God bless you!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

My mom didn't cuss except during Bills games... only I was allowed to watch games with here because I only chuckled when she cussed and saying kill 'em Bruce... just kill 'em.  I still think of her every time I sit down and watch a game.  She passed due to cancer in 2013... still I too feel her presence during games.  I get it.

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/20/2021 at 10:40 PM, Buffalo619 said:

Imagine if that what happens when you die. Your soul just hangs around…attached to sentimental objects.

Beautiful mums btw  

If God sees everything there is to know about us perhaps he lends a helping hand. 🤷‍♂️

Vs lost souls attached to sentimental objects...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.